Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Classic Cars

Old 8 Jan 2024, 16:41 (Ref:4191141)   #101
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well it was somewhat chilly but many folks tunred up to chat about petrol and similar stuff. So, after partaking of a massive bacon and egg butty, I got my camera(s) out and took a few pics, which you can find here: https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-6XpMtG
Old 8 Jan 2024, 17:23 (Ref:4191145)   #102
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A Fiat 850! The car I passed my driving test with, & set me off on a lifelong (well 53 years) path of Italian car-ownership
Old 8 Jan 2024, 19:32 (Ref:4191151)   #103
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Well it was somewhat chilly but many folks tunred up to chat about petrol and similar stuff. So, after partaking of a massive bacon and egg butty, I got my camera(s) out and took a few pics, which you can find here: https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-6XpMtG
Great pictures, thanks. I couldn't help but notice the off duty postman in his compulsory shorts and bobble hat, there's always one!
Old 8 Jan 2024, 22:30 (Ref:4191165)   #104
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
A Fiat 850! The car I passed my driving test with, & set me off on a lifelong (well 53 years) path of Italian car-ownership
Piece of luck you didn't pass it driving a Zastava, John! Just imagine…
Old 9 Jan 2024, 06:56 (Ref:4191198)   #105
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I don't think they even existed then! However our local Alfa dealer took on a Zastava dealership after Alfa dumped them. Don't think they sold too many of those either.
Old 9 Jan 2024, 13:49 (Ref:4191211)   #106
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
Don't think they sold too many of those either.
Not a surprise!
Old 4 Feb 2024, 15:36 (Ref:4195070)   #107
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I went to the Leighton Buzzard Car Cllective today. Some interesting machinery, including one vehicle I've never seen before, built by Basil Green in South Africa.

https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-KDxzGG
https://mallettracing.com/2024/02/04...t-the-vehicle/