Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 5 Sep 2010, 14:52 (Ref:2754756)   #1
puyjapin
Rookie

puyjapin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Circuits des remparts Angouleme

Hi
I have joined this forum hoping to get some more information on the above. I have been twice before and Intend to go this year.
I am an amature photographer keen on motorsports. In the UK most the photography has been bike racing, drg and autograss. From what I can gather and remember from the last time I went there is obviously lots of safety fencing (not very photogenic)
I have contacted the organisers by e mail re getting a press pass, but as expected, no response.
Has anyone been to Angouleme for photography purposes? and if so is there any specific areas accessible with clear views, or is it in fact possible to get or blagg a media pass?
thanks
Old 6 Sep 2010, 06:56 (Ref:2755012)   #2
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
We are sending an Allard down there this year.Date clashes with Goodwood so i wont be able to attend. I think its a brilliant weekend but i cant help you on the press pass im afraid.Hope you have a great time and it does not rain.