Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

View Poll Results: Which cars max 3.5litres
Sportscars 1968 - 1985 0 0%
Sportscars Up to 1985 0 0%
GT 1968 - 1985 0 0%
GT Up to 1985 0 0%
Saloons 1968 - 1985 0 0%
Saloons Up to 1985 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25 Aug 2010, 09:47 (Ref:2749855)   #1276
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post

I think by any measure, 360MC definitely offers value for money for 6 hours of racing......
Thanks for that info . Very reassuring but we're only trying to recover our costs.
As we don't have an office, paid staff or other overhead costs - it's mainly Claire, Carol - the race secretary and I, in our spare time together with other members of the committee and we're not trying to make a profit - not making a loss would also be good!!!!!
Old 25 Aug 2010, 09:58 (Ref:2749860)   #1277
SAMD
Veteran

SAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngee View Post
- not making a loss would also be good!!!!!
Agreed.
Old 25 Aug 2010, 10:03 (Ref:2749861)   #1278
andrewc
Veteran

andrewc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Britcar24 2010 entry fee is £ 2900 for those paying early, rising to £ 4900 for those leaving it until the last minute to enter. This is £ 120/hr rising to £ 204/hr
Old 25 Aug 2010, 10:17 (Ref:2749869)   #1279
SAMD
Veteran

SAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewc View Post
Britcar24 2010 entry fee is £ 2900 for those paying early, rising to £ 4900 for those leaving it until the last minute to enter. This is £ 120/hr rising to £ 204/hr
And cheap at twice the price Sor (doffs cap)
Old 3 Sep 2010, 10:42 (Ref:2753988)   #1280
PenelopePitstop
Racer

European Union
PenelopePitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looks like MGDavid was'nt joking the Team Mont Blanc Monty is on ebay :-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MG-Montego-rac...item4cf16efaf9

If the new owner needs a driver with previous 6hour experiance in this car, I'm your man
Old 3 Sep 2010, 14:44 (Ref:2754049)   #1281
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I would bid just to save it to make sure it appears at 2011, but have no way of getting it back to Dublin, and nowhere to store it in the UK
Old 3 Sep 2010, 15:30 (Ref:2754070)   #1282
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Strewth, it's getting the status of NATIONAL TREASURE now is it!!!!

Don't forget that PP & I have added to its racing pedigree as well, if it can survive us it must be brilliant ;-) Mucho wonga on the price......
Old 4 Sep 2010, 07:00 (Ref:2754357)   #1283
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
I would bid just to save it to make sure it appears at 2011, but have no way of getting it back to Dublin, and nowhere to store it in the UK
I think I know someone who might store it for you. Would make a good 10/10s team car.
Old 4 Sep 2010, 14:51 (Ref:2754462)   #1284
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I think I know someone who might store it for you. Would make a good 10/10s team car.
hmmmm, Team 10/10ths.... could be interesting!
Old 7 Sep 2010, 08:05 (Ref:2755521)   #1285
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just for the record, the picture of the winning Jaguar appearing in Septemeber HMRN is mine.
Old 5 Oct 2010, 00:14 (Ref:2769513)   #1286
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
ENTRY NOW OPEN FOR THE 2011 360 ENDURANCE RACE

Just to let you know, entry is now open, details as per the below thread

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124323 (As per post number 114)

Or go to

http://www.360motor-racing-club.com/...D-PAYMENT.html

Basically

1 Early bird discount of up to 20%

2 Pay in instalments

ENTRY IS OPEN.....COME AND GET IT!!!!

Ta
ClaireChair
Old 21 Oct 2010, 02:09 (Ref:2777735)   #1287
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
The New Video

Hi All

I hope and trust you are all well. The nights are drawing in and winter is coming at us faster than Mike Bell in a pit lane exit so we at 360 thought...lets remind people of the summer, and one day in particular!

Below are two links to the new 360 video, one direct to YouTube, the other via the website.

Sorry this has taken so long, its just I have been very busy of late, we are still in the process of rebuilding the website with all whistles and bells etc, so do watch this space for updates however, this is a short little film that will remind those of you who were there on the 15th August this year, what we all managed to do.

Thank you to all of you for your support, next year we WILL get some video footage and do it properly.

Dont forget, the early bird discounts are already running for next years event, in fact, the first one runs out on the 15th November!
ALSO...WE NOW HAVE A SUPPORT RACE!!! (more on that later on in the month)

ITS GONNA BE A GREAT EVENT

Thanks all

Enjoy the film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru2pkLx8gA4

http://www.360motor-racing-club.com/THE-NEW-VIDEO.html
Old 21 Oct 2010, 12:45 (Ref:2777922)   #1288
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Old 21 Oct 2010, 21:32 (Ref:2778118)   #1289
Terry Scannell
Veteran

United Kingdom
North Walsham, Norfolk
Terry Scannell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Superb film - great pics superb music and brilliant captions!! - especially the last one!! Well done team!!

Terry
Old 22 Oct 2010, 04:32 (Ref:2778221)   #1290
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looks like you and many others got thier wishes Terry.Just need to make sure the 'Long Circuit' is finished in time.
Old 6 Jul 2019, 11:04 (Ref:3916124)   #1291
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Spooky

I am looking through old posts on here in respect of a tribute to John that will be played at his wake next Tuesday.... and I suddenly realised (don't know if it had been noticed before)

The day we registered the company and bought "The 360 Motor Racing Club" and the date it was officially formed was the 10th December 2009 ... and Peter put a post on this very thread informing the world that the club had been formed and the company was in play....its way down the thread

The post number........... is #360

I never even realised that.....

Those coming Tuesday ... will see you there.

Tags
alternative 6hrs, classic cars, cscc, ctcrc, mgcc bcv8