Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 3 Oct 2007, 08:31 (Ref:2029657)   #26
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
or does it mean you get less run up to eu rouge . . . .I've not seen a staller on the hill but I've seen a few bog down !
Old 3 Oct 2007, 08:33 (Ref:2029659)   #27
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm assuming we are in the F1 garages all the way up near the pit entrance - near the new Bus Stop. So we can probably coast down the pit lane and all the way through Eau Rouge!
Old 3 Oct 2007, 08:38 (Ref:2029663)   #28
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I should think that Masters are in the F1 and 6hr in the old garages.Which means just a short walk across the top for Peter and me.
Old 3 Oct 2007, 09:55 (Ref:2029705)   #29
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Good luck to all of you; go well, and hopefully on your return, we will get some first hand accounts of the racing!
Old 3 Oct 2007, 10:30 (Ref:2029734)   #30
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
ahh forgot about the new 'posh' lock ups !
Old 3 Oct 2007, 15:31 (Ref:2029949)   #31
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner
Good luck to all of you; go well, and hopefully on your return, we will get some first hand accounts of the racing!

Many thanks John,shame you,r not out there with us,I need someone to keep an eye on Esper!
Old 3 Oct 2007, 17:17 (Ref:2030033)   #32
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
esper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower
Many thanks John,shame you,r not out there with us,I need someone to keep an eye on Esper!
I am seriously not cheating this weekend. (only this)
Old 3 Oct 2007, 17:28 (Ref:2030041)   #33
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
I offer my full co operation with John in keeping an eye on both of you, and Peter as he's been working out!
Old 3 Oct 2007, 18:00 (Ref:2030070)   #34
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Note to Richard Postins. You've got the correct numbers now.
Old 3 Oct 2007, 19:34 (Ref:2030166)   #35
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly
I offer my full co operation with John in keeping an eye on both of you, and Peter as he's been working out!

Esper,you WILL be watched,and you,r behavior will be reported back to John,so please dont be a bad influence on me this weekend.
Old 3 Oct 2007, 20:10 (Ref:2030224)   #36
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
excellent tact Terry

Blame it all on Esper !
Old 3 Oct 2007, 21:56 (Ref:2030305)   #37
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
esper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly
excellent tact Terry

Blame it all on Esper !
"Terry you are doing 3,22s all the time" "Oh yes its Esper"
Old 4 Oct 2007, 06:29 (Ref:2030513)   #38
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
This morning all the ruinning threads include Spa so they can all be incorporated into one.
Its the best soap opera for years ,will the hire car be there,will the chips be OK on the E40,is the Modernne still crap,how big are those engines,will 100 odd cars start without running into each other,which garage are we in etc
Proper track ,proper people racing yes it is one of the very best meets of the year
I have decided to travel on Saturday from Antibes,should/may be there for start of 6hrs if not can they go back to 6pm start.
Old 4 Oct 2007, 06:42 (Ref:2030522)   #39
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just seen our car boarding the PO ferry.
Old 4 Oct 2007, 08:03 (Ref:2030549)   #40
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I believe FISCRacer (Richard Evans) is entered, but he left Monza with a broken gearbox last Sunday, so hope it's back in one piece.

Enjoy yourselves. We're doing a 4-Hour Relay at Snetterton which doesn't quite match up...

Max
Old 4 Oct 2007, 08:31 (Ref:2030578)   #41
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
Just seen our car boarding the PO ferry.
Don't forget to get on it as well.
Old 4 Oct 2007, 16:24 (Ref:2031035)   #42
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Signed on for all threeraces, Capri is scrutineered. All I need is my co drivers. Hey ho Cuvee du Francorchamps calls to me.
Old 4 Oct 2007, 16:37 (Ref:2031059)   #43
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
..... and is the weather as hot & sunny as it is here in the Pas de Calais, Peter?
Old 4 Oct 2007, 16:59 (Ref:2031078)   #44
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Sunny and dry so far John.
Old 4 Oct 2007, 18:42 (Ref:2031192)   #45
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Then I shall look forward to a pleasant drive in the morning & shall see you tomorrow Peter.