Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 6 Oct 2002, 20:27 (Ref:397070)   #1
neilap
Veteran

Jamaica
neilap should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Off -topic/well some of it!!

I know this will be moved to another forum soon but since this is where I am 99% of the time I will post it here.

This is a spell-check tool that works only for I.E. on PC's. It helps alot.

http://www.iespell.com/

Once installed all you have to do is highlight your text, right click and choose "Check spelling".

I am sorry for putting this here but if I posted it somewhere else the people I want to see it may not.

Ok its and F1 post. Here we go...

How much of an improvement do you guys thing the Suzuka special will be? At the beginning of the year Honda said that they expect to be as powerful as the front runners by years end. The USGP showed they do have a lot of power now. Could they score a podium?
Old 6 Oct 2002, 22:30 (Ref:397170)   #2
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Apparently all the Honda runners will have an uprated engine for Suzuka. I don't know what they have been like in testing, but we'll either see how good the BAR and Jordan chassis really are, or a smokey race weekend.
Old 7 Oct 2002, 00:46 (Ref:397221)   #3
shiny side up!
Veteran

United States
Ann Arbor
shiny side up! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have an acquaintance who works for the Toyota team, and he said that the technicians back in Germany are placing bets on how many Honda's puke their guts in Suzuka. Maybe they should put diapers on the cars so the track doesnt get littered with internals!!!
Old 7 Oct 2002, 05:57 (Ref:397292)   #4
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
good checker is good...i just can never spell !

i think honda will be giving their all for suzuka....a big step.
Old 7 Oct 2002, 15:33 (Ref:397640)   #5
neilap
Veteran

Jamaica
Quote:
Originally posted by shiny side up!
Maybe they should put diapers on the cars so the track doesnt get littered with internals!!!
Funny you should say that! This is what Toyota was told to do in CART because they were a hazard to the other racers on the grid.

Hey Sato, you're welcome. It helps me a lot.
Old 7 Oct 2002, 20:08 (Ref:397814)   #6
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Sato san
good checker is good...i just can never spell !

Is that why you always ask me how to spell things?
Old 7 Oct 2002, 20:11 (Ref:397819)   #7
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
dream on sucker !!!!!!!
Old 7 Oct 2002, 20:30 (Ref:397833)   #8
shiny side up!
Veteran

United States
Ann Arbor
shiny side up! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
neilap, that has really happened before? I was just joking, but its even funnier if it is a real scenario, and funnier yet if it happened to Toyota...
Old 7 Oct 2002, 20:38 (Ref:397843)   #9
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Neil......i remember that .....Toyota's engine in Cart back in 98 ?.....was a complete joke !
Old 8 Oct 2002, 05:22 (Ref:398061)   #10
neilap
Veteran

Jamaica
Ahh, fresh air! I love you guys . My sisters husband thinks Toyota was made by god, oh the anguish I have to suffer on a daily basis with him and his turbocharged SC300.

Anyway, I hope the Suzuka special, if it is even called that kicks some serious tail. All year I have been hearing Speed channel throw jabs at Honda, I want revenge.

Shiny, Sato is right, Toyota used to resurface the tracks with engine parts on a daily basis. I feel they have a hand in destroying CART as it is now... but I digress.
Old 8 Oct 2002, 07:15 (Ref:398113)   #11
Tye
Racer

Canada
Canada
Tye has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
"SS"

Quote:
Originally posted by neilap
Ahh, fresh air! I love you guys . My sisters husband thinks Toyota was made by god, oh the anguish I have to suffer on a daily basis with him and his turbocharged SC300.

Anyway, I hope the Suzuka special, if it is even called that kicks some serious tail. All year I have been hearing Speed channel throw jabs at Honda, I want revenge.

Shiny, Sato is right, Toyota used to resurface the tracks with engine parts on a daily basis. I feel they have a hand in destroying CART as it is now... but I digress.
neilap,

Honda customarily code name their engines for their home race "SS",which stands for Suzuka Special.I,like you,hope it is a step forward,as their pereformance over the last few races has been quite impressive.

I also think that we will start to see huge improvements in the performance of the engine from here on in.They will now be able to solely focus on one team,and I can see that as being very positive,to say the least.

Let us see what Suzuka brings.

Tye