Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 29 Nov 2012, 22:15 (Ref:3173246)   #1
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
West Hampstead, North London
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Britcar 24 hrs

Sad to read that there will be no Britcar 24hr race next year, due to financial reasons. Hope this year's wasn't the last. there is something special about marshalling a race through the night, especially with fast cars.
I would love to see an independent Silverstone 24 hrs with over 70 cars using 2 grids and 2 pits. I'll keep entering the lottery.
Old 29 Nov 2012, 23:11 (Ref:3173279)   #2
vw_nut
Veteran

England
hereford
vw_nut should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yes but is it not beicomg the silverstone 24hrs next year to fall in line with other event like dubai?
Old 30 Nov 2012, 00:03 (Ref:3173304)   #3
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That's what James was suggesting during the event. Let's hope so.
Old 1 Dec 2012, 19:18 (Ref:3173941)   #4
Steven Humphrey
Veteran

England
cambridgeshire
Steven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It's on the provisional events list sent out with SMT renewals as 20-22 sept. We shall see.....
Old 1 Dec 2012, 21:46 (Ref:3173979)   #5
Bribu
Rookie

England
Abingdon
Bribu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No 24hr for 2013

http://www.thecheckeredflag.co.uk/20...isers-confirm/
Old 1 Dec 2012, 22:52 (Ref:3173997)   #6
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Shame. Take hear from this bit, though:

Quote:
Tucker and Silverstone are in negotiations about a future 24 hour event at the Northamptonshire circuit, though he admits any future event may only be biennial
I can take it as a biennieal event. Just gives me even longer to look forward to it.