Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 6 Mar 2005, 18:26 (Ref:1244742)   #51
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Not long now........come on Wednesday!

*Knowlesy rocks back and forth in chair impatiently*
Old 7 Mar 2005, 14:14 (Ref:1245623)   #52
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hmmmm....just been down to WHSmiths and they have a board up that states the game is out on the 11th.

If I've taken Wednesday off work for nothing I'm going to be well annoyed.
Old 7 Mar 2005, 16:05 (Ref:1245722)   #53
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
Mike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
no its still scedualed (sp?) the 9th just WHSmiths being late ....
Old 7 Mar 2005, 19:30 (Ref:1245897)   #54
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Well I've checked about and everywhere says the 9th. In fact, WHSmiths website says the 9th. Hmm......

Nothing to worry about it seems!
Old 7 Mar 2005, 19:37 (Ref:1245911)   #55
Remus
Racer

Remus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Will the supermarkets get it on Wednesday, or will they be a few days behind the computer stores? Do they get deliveries of this type of goods every day?
Old 7 Mar 2005, 19:44 (Ref:1245919)   #56
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
Mike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
well im doing what knowlesy said and going down to tesco 24 hour at like 00:30 to get it
so i hope so.
Old 7 Mar 2005, 19:56 (Ref:1245932)   #57
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Supermarkets always get their gaming stock in at the same time as other stores, as long as they stock the games "charts", ie. the latest games.
Old 7 Mar 2005, 19:58 (Ref:1245936)   #58
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
ill go and check my local store now dont wanna go down and them not have it !!!
Old 7 Mar 2005, 20:19 (Ref:1245969)   #59
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

The main issue is what time they put it out on the shelves. I've occasionally gone to buy a game at midnight, only to be told that they aren't going to put it out until 9 in the morning!
Old 8 Mar 2005, 10:44 (Ref:1246475)   #60
Vicki
Veteran

England
Stoke
Vicki should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridVicki should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Typical, I'm ill, and if I'm not mistaken the game comes out tomorrow, when I will be back to school feeling better. Unless it's today and I can get hold of it somehow.
Old 8 Mar 2005, 12:26 (Ref:1246573)   #61
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
nope its tomorow
Old 8 Mar 2005, 14:55 (Ref:1246720)   #62
neil_davidson2
TT Photo Of The Year Winner - 2009 & 2010
Veteran

England
Swindon, UK
neil_davidson2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridneil_davidson2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just got an e-mail from amazon saying that my copy has been dispatched. Question is now do I have enough willpower to resist getting into GT4 before I've finished TRD2?
Old 8 Mar 2005, 15:16 (Ref:1246743)   #63
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
My copy is on its way too. I shall be looking to leave work early tomorrow.
Old 8 Mar 2005, 17:02 (Ref:1246835)   #64
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
My copies been dispatched by play.
Old 8 Mar 2005, 18:16 (Ref:1246929)   #65
429CJ
Veteran

Finland
Otaku World
429CJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Got mine today, via mail, so the net store I used (the Scandinavian wide cdon.com), posted them on Monday.

-Jamie Hyneman
Old 8 Mar 2005, 18:21 (Ref:1246935)   #66
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

My copy hits the shelves very soon. I'll be going down at midnight tonight and if I don't get it then, I'll be down at tesco for half past seven and camping in the gaming aisle until it is put out!

Why I didn't mail order it like I usually do is beyond me.

Also, I'll be selling this copy when I get the steering wheel version next month so if anyone is still in need of a copy then, £20 will do nicely. It will, of course, be in nothing less than mint condition!
Old 8 Mar 2005, 19:19 (Ref:1247004)   #67
wensleydale
Veteran

England
wensleydale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwensleydale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
postie delivered my copy this morning, its fantastic!! Like others earlier in the thread, i'm now addicted to Nürburgring - Nordschleife
Attached Thumbnails
IMG0008.JPG  

Last edited by wensleydale; 8 Mar 2005 at 19:20.
Old 8 Mar 2005, 20:33 (Ref:1247092)   #68
topwelshman
Racer

Wales
Cardiff
topwelshman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looks good
Old 9 Mar 2005, 06:29 (Ref:1247387)   #69
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It's released tomorrow, March 10, in Australia.

I've had a look on the website and there are many, many very desirable cars to choose from and some awful **** too. I'd like to see a wider variety of Australian cars, including some classics, but I guess we're too small a market.

I was very disappointed to see so few real tracks. Where are Bathurst and all of the GP & BTCC tracks?

I spent 15 minutes on GT2 several years ago and didn't think much of the dynamics, better than NFS but well short of GP2 & GPL. I see the promotional material makes big noises about GT4 being the ultimate driving simulator, but I'm curious to know if any of the people who rave over the realism of GT4 have actually raced a car? I'm not being a smartarse here, I genuinely want to know.
Old 9 Mar 2005, 08:37 (Ref:1247435)   #70
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Play have posted mine too - lets hope postie brings it today - doubtful tho... GT1 & 2 still stand as the best PS1 games for me, but GT3 dissapointed me, I found it heavy and not as good a game as its predecessors. Lets hope GT4 makes up for it - the pre-copy I played with the Mclaren seemed better.
Old 9 Mar 2005, 09:11 (Ref:1247464)   #71
Vicki
Veteran

England
Stoke
Vicki should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridVicki should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Come on Tesco don't let me down please please please have this game. It will make being ill worth it!
Old 9 Mar 2005, 11:23 (Ref:1247571)   #72
Vicki
Veteran

England
Stoke
Oh fabulous! EVERYWHERE has it as pre order! Oh this is trying to hurt me isn't it????
Old 9 Mar 2005, 11:32 (Ref:1247580)   #73
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It sucks for me, I havn't been paid for the gig I did on Thursday, and that plus sellin of "Great Drive Ryan" (RD1) and Irl 2005 to EB would get my copy. But then again, i'm playing on Saturday and that'll be enough to get it on monday...
Old 9 Mar 2005, 15:50 (Ref:1247818)   #74
lj79
Veteran

Qatar
lj79 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Came today. But unfortunately have managed to go and myself a job starting tomorrow. Bah!!!
Old 9 Mar 2005, 15:57 (Ref:1247832)   #75
Vicki
Veteran

England
Stoke
Wow, turns out luck is on my side, got it from a big Tesco Extra. Am on my National B license atm. Will get the rest later.