Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Kart Racing

Old 1 Feb 2003, 19:37 (Ref:493121)   #1
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Grass Track Karting??

Anyone know anything about this in the UK? I saw this guys ad on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&category=9883
but all I could find on the web was info about the scene in NZ. Sounds like a good idea tho!

Last edited by ghinzani; 1 Feb 2003 at 19:44.
Old 2 Feb 2003, 09:03 (Ref:493610)   #2
Warwick
Racer

New Zealand
New Zealand
Warwick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
cheap class to race in compared to our roadrace karts,bit more primitive,raced one at a meeting and it was quite good fun.

Meetings once a month in a paddock,track marked out with tyres and changed every meeting http://www.geocities.com/chchgrasskarts/
Old 2 Feb 2003, 10:47 (Ref:493666)   #3
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for that Warwick, I did actually look at that page but it does'nt seem they have any links to their UK brethren. Im surprised unsuspended karts can take off road use, but I guess its a good place to use old karts (and there are enough of them on e-bay going for stoopid prices.. example 1 : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...401575803&rd=1).
Old 2 Feb 2003, 19:17 (Ref:494010)   #4
speedy king
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
speedy king should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridspeedy king should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I started out in rally karting, it's a good training ground for race karts (track) which i now do professionaly. O and its lots of fun
Old 3 Feb 2003, 08:57 (Ref:494600)   #5
JR Ewing
Veteran

JR Ewing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
They do quite a bit of grass track karting in lincolnshire I canm tell you it is ****.
It is just like speedway - be in front at the first corner and overtaking is impossible.
It must be pretty cheap tho...
Old 4 Feb 2003, 01:25 (Ref:495635)   #6
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

Sounds great - but does anyone know of any links on the web or otehrwise please?