Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 10 Oct 2009, 00:11 (Ref:2557904)   #1
Jason Plato
Rookie

United Kingdom
Oxford
Jason Plato should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you

Hey guys and girls:

Thanks for the support this year whether you are a fan of mine or not, the BTCC is still I believe the best Saloon car car championship in the world and one of the reasons is the passion of the fans. So thankyou.
If you support me, "thankyou, I did my best."
If you dont support me, "****you, I did my best."

Only kidding,

I wish every one of you a fantastic xmas and new year, see you all next year.

Thanks again,,

JP
Old 10 Oct 2009, 00:56 (Ref:2557914)   #2
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thank you for providing such an entertaining year, and last round most certainly Jason.

All the best and hope you have 2010 tied up sooner than 2009.

Old 10 Oct 2009, 07:11 (Ref:2558019)   #3
Valenok
Racer

Valenok should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Plato View Post
So, it's main
For every driver.
Old 10 Oct 2009, 11:28 (Ref:2558133)   #4
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It was a great battle to the end, Jason. I can't be the only one to be mightily impressed with how quick you were this year in Top Gear's Reasonably Priced Car...
Old 10 Oct 2009, 11:52 (Ref:2558143)   #5
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Thanks for this great season.
Hope you return with a C30 or Cruze next season.
Old 10 Oct 2009, 12:48 (Ref:2558165)   #6
DS"
Veteran

Germany
Germany
DS" should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
First I want to congratulate you for your three victories at Brands Hatch last weekend. Especially the one in the first race. But I don't need to tell you how close that was

Second, I hope that you can also compete in the 2010 season. Whether in a Volvo or in a Chevy.
Old 10 Oct 2009, 13:51 (Ref:2558185)   #7
d.rocky
Racer

England
Lola country.
d.rocky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you for a great season of racing!

Bring on 2010!
Old 10 Oct 2009, 14:32 (Ref:2558198)   #8
helgi
Veteran

Russian Federation
Sergiev Posad, Moscow Region, Russian Fe
helgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thanks for a great season indeed.
Old 11 Oct 2009, 14:11 (Ref:2559007)   #9
Mike Sheraton
Racer

United Kingdom
Hemel Hempstead
Mike Sheraton should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
THANKYOU JP for making my season worthwhile, i have been supporting you at all events and i one day hope to be where you are, i start saloon racing next year
and i look forward and hope to be seeing you in the BTCC next year
Old 11 Oct 2009, 15:50 (Ref:2559043)   #10
veeten
Veteran

United States
Temple Hills, Md.
veeten should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridveeten should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridveeten should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
You're welcome.
Old 11 Oct 2009, 20:08 (Ref:2559161)   #11
brands hatch
Veteran

United Kingdom
Kent
brands hatch should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Plato View Post
Hey guys and girls:

Thanks for the support this year whether you are a fan of mine or not, the BTCC is still I believe the best Saloon car car championship in the world and one of the reasons is the passion of the fans. So thankyou.

Only kidding,

I wish every one of you a fantastic xmas and new year, see you all next year.

Thanks again,,

JP
THANK YOU for providing some truly brilliant racing. Well done on all you victories this year but especially those three at Brands. As a spectator, race 3 was one of the best i have seen.

Good luck for 2010
Old 12 Oct 2009, 05:49 (Ref:2559479)   #12
brucelok2003
Racer

Hong Kong
Hong Kong
brucelok2003 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks you for your impressive driving. It delievers many brillant races.

Good Luck in 2010 BTCC
Old 12 Oct 2009, 11:26 (Ref:2559654)   #13
jiminee
Racer

jiminee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
When are you going to apologise for wrecking Bathurst in 2004?
Old 12 Oct 2009, 16:20 (Ref:2559944)   #14
Mike Sheraton
Racer

United Kingdom
Hemel Hempstead
Mike Sheraton should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hmm is that really apropriate and have you ever reached a high level to race in bathurst??

if so then i apologise for my comments.

if you havn't then i suggest you keep quite because you have no right to comment on a proffesional drivers racing career whether they intentionaly ruined your veiwing or not, when you are behind the wheel of one of these cars i would like to see what you would do.

i think we should end the argument here because otherwise this thread will be closed
Old 12 Oct 2009, 17:19 (Ref:2559997)   #15
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think jiminee is justified in posting the question in a thread started by the driver in question, although maybe the way it was worded could have been more diplomatic.

If a driver is willing to communicate with race followers (and I'm all for contact between drivers and followers), they should expect to have repsonses that are honest and heartfelt, not a sugar-coated rose-tinted ego boost!

I seriously doubt that Mr Plato will reply to the query, although if he were to reply he would go up a lot in my estimation.
Old 12 Oct 2009, 17:53 (Ref:2560021)   #16
The SpeCTator
Veteran

United Kingdom
South East - England
The SpeCTator should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well done to Jason for posting, could you not sleep at 01.10
Have enjoyed watching you from karting,(was it the Eastbourne Kart Club?) to Spiders to F3 and touring cars, never short of publicity, although I think the BVR battles topped the lot!
Swore at you as you punted various drivers wide going into Druids but if its good for Alan Gow its good for me. Loved to see your Mum with both hands over her mouth as you pulled some wonderful moves and hope you are keeping you Dad in chewing gum! Great to see them attending in the background, although you would hardly let them do the full Antony!
Good luck for 2010 a bigger challenge in the near term is can you get Matt Neal to post on here, moderators stand by
Old 12 Oct 2009, 21:47 (Ref:2560173)   #17
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Sheraton View Post
hmm is that really apropriate and have you ever reached a high level to race in bathurst??

if so then i apologise for my comments.

if you havn't then i suggest you keep quite because you have no right to comment on a proffesional drivers racing career whether they intentionaly ruined your veiwing or not, when you are behind the wheel of one of these cars i would like to see what you would do.

i think we should end the argument here because otherwise this thread will be closed
All I shall say on this is that if we withheld our opinions (good and bad) about professional racing drivers who are all far better than any of us, Ten Tenths would be awfully quiet.
Old 12 Oct 2009, 22:26 (Ref:2560204)   #18
jiminee
Racer

jiminee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
20 years you wait to see your hero, you spend thousands to get there and then someone with no respect for machinery plods around in the middle of the track in a broken car, see how diplomatic you feel after that.
No prizes for guessing who the someone was......
Old 13 Oct 2009, 08:32 (Ref:2560425)   #19
Rockfan
Rookie

England
Near Rockingham
Rockfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It was good to see you back, with RML (local team for me), so you gave us some extra fun during the races, and well done on the 3 wins at Brands.

Hope you and RML return next year.
Old 15 Oct 2009, 08:22 (Ref:2561778)   #20
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bring a Cruze or a C30 with you when you come back pleaaasssse