Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Closed Thread

Old 12 Jul 2005, 18:22 (Ref:1353762)   #1
Steve Gibson
Racer

Steve Gibson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rallycross Super Prix Croft 6 November

The event will run using a new knockout system.

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 13 Jul 2005 at 07:37.
Old 13 Jul 2005, 07:38 (Ref:1354388)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Steve,

Rather than have to visit the website do you know what the new system is? Also have the drivers bought into it?
Old 13 Jul 2005, 16:09 (Ref:1354763)   #3
Steve Gibson
Racer

Steve Gibson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Peter,
Yes I do know what the new system is, but it is difficult to explain if you go to the event web site there is a flow chart explaining who races who and who progresses to which next race .
It seems you edited out the usefull information in my previous post, for what reason I do not know.

Last edited by Queen; 14 Jul 2005 at 11:27.
Old 13 Jul 2005, 16:29 (Ref:1354780)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
See your pm's mate.
Old 13 Jul 2005, 17:03 (Ref:1354800)   #5
larry1
Rookie

Ireland
larry1 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
The Censor strikes again!

" It seems you edited out the usefull information in my previous post, for what reason I do not know"

Old 13 Jul 2005, 17:35 (Ref:1354823)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
OK.

I explained to Steve in a PM that this is a DISCUSSION forum. Ergo posting a URL to a webste instead of discussing the point would be er............ pointless. It seems some people don't understand the difference between discussion, advertising and press releases.

This thread is locked.

Apologies to those who would like to learn more about this event.