Home  
Site Partners: Veloce Books OldRacingCars.com  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History > The Driver Files

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17 Aug 2003, 17:55 (Ref:690447)   #1
TuscanR
Racer

England
Hertfordshire
TuscanR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sir Henry Birkin

Dear all,
Please could any of you shed any light on the life of Sir Henry Birkin? This man is my hero ( anyone who bankrupts their family in the pursuit of a better faster british racing car is a hero to me )and I would really like to know more about the man, I have a copy of his autobiography Full Throttle but it doen't really delve into his life. I would be most greatful if anyone has any information or if there are any other books about his life which I could get hold of. Also if anyone can tell me if any of his Blower Bentley's are still racing that would be great, I would love to be pictured beside one (or if my prayers are answered actually sit in one!!)

thanks for your time, Paul