Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 20 Sep 2000, 17:49 (Ref:38230)   #1
Murph
Racer

Murph should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If any of ya attending the USGP at Indy this weekend happen upon a slightly confused looking man trying to take photos from the spectator mounds found along the infield section (and getting more & more p****d off at the lack of any good photo opps)... that clown is probably moi !!! To distinguish THIS CLOWN from the many others wandering around the spectator mounds on Fri/Sat... I will wearing my "Gilles & Enzo" tee or my "Senna at Spa '91" tee and a 1917 Chicago White Sox grey/blue baseball cap with the usual shorts..... shoes...etc.. Be sure to say hello.... I would love to meet all the 10-10thers.... FOSA Goldsters... & Fosa-ittes I can. Hope to see and meet alot of ya there..... On Sunday my wife & I will be seated in the TOWER TERRACE Sec. 39 Row X seats 5/6.... I will be easy to spot there and on TV cause I will be the one in the Red Ferrari T-shirt.... hehehe
BRING RAIN GEAR..... Thunderstorms on Saturday and Showers on Sunday according to the Weather Channel !!!!

take care all

Murph
Old 20 Sep 2000, 18:26 (Ref:38242)   #2
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Have a great time Murph! Why not write an article on your experience when you return ? I'm sure that Liz and myself would like to run it in the newsletter and on Parc Ferme respectively.
Old 20 Sep 2000, 19:36 (Ref:38253)   #3
Murph
Racer

Murph should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Craig.... I will take some notes...some photos.... and attempt to cobble something together when I get back. Anything in particular that you or "Sweet Liz" would be interested in my looking into? ....or are ya looking for the usual stuff....such as.. individual urinals or the "common" trough in the mens restrooms? Let me know as I am at your command! Of course I will expect nothing less then the same financial compensation I received for my photos that grace the F1 History series in Parc Ferme!!!

take care

Murph
Old 20 Sep 2000, 19:54 (Ref:38255)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
OK, i'm happy to pay the same as before... as long as the quality is the same

As for the article, rather than concentrating too much on the race itself, we take a different tack usually. We prefer to concentrate on the experience as a whole - what did the crowd think, how were you treated, etc, etc.

Thanks again
Old 20 Sep 2000, 20:22 (Ref:38264)   #5
Gerard
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Gerard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wish I could be there Murph. Have lots of fun and a safe journey.