Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 16 Jun 2005, 12:42 (Ref:1330320)   #26
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer_kyle
Oh dear...

We've had our Goodwood tickets booked since December
Well, I've been working on persuading my dad that it won't rain on the day since December
Old 16 Jun 2005, 15:02 (Ref:1330443)   #27
Racer_kyle
Racer

Northern Ireland
Edinburgh
Racer_kyle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirenzo
Well, I've been working on persuading my dad that it won't rain on the day since December

Hasnt rained properly at goodwood for 4 years...

and even then it only rained teh friday! Ruined the ground though!
Old 17 Jun 2005, 15:01 (Ref:1331599)   #28
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
I have been planning to go there for at least 6 years now. Always something came between it.

This year: test & job interview
Old 17 Jun 2005, 17:55 (Ref:1331719)   #29
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Vee festival at Mondello..... Cars going around in the dark or 17 grids full of Vees.... difficult choice
Old 17 Jun 2005, 19:28 (Ref:1331788)   #30
Vicki
Veteran

England
Stoke
Vicki should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridVicki should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Several reasons.
1. I'm going through the education system so loads of exams for a few more years.
2. I can't, and will not be able to, drive.
3. The family doesn't like motorsport
4. None of my mates will go, so I'd be on my own, and that would scare me.
Those are my excuses.
Old 17 Jun 2005, 21:14 (Ref:1331872)   #31
Alex Hodgkinson
Veteran

England
Derby
Alex Hodgkinson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
parents booked the holiday to france for a week after le mans!!
Old 17 Jun 2005, 23:52 (Ref:1331915)   #32
GP Racer
Veteran

United States
"The Big Apple"
GP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Going to Indy for the USGP!

This will be my fourth trip there, and I wouldn't trade it for any race in the world...Sorry...

Danica Patrick
Old 18 Jun 2005, 00:37 (Ref:1331931)   #33
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP Racer

This will be my fourth trip there, and I wouldn't trade it for any race in the world...Sorry...

Not even for the "REAL" Race in Indy, GP???

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 18 Jun 2005, 02:02 (Ref:1331946)   #34
FastJoel31
Veteran

United States
Near Watkins Glen
FastJoel31 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Living in the US doesn't really help. My dad and I were originally planning to go this year, but high school final exams have disallowed that. Hopefully, we can go next year. College exams end in late May so there should be no conflicts. Plus, my father has enough frequent-flyer miles built up to get us to France and back for free!

The fun part is finding where to start. Race tickets perhaps?
Old 18 Jun 2005, 09:08 (Ref:1332029)   #35
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
cybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:

That's the spirit, F1 needs all the help it can get. Just kidding, enjoy yourself!

I talked to some local media about covering the event (and thus my expenses ), and ultimately got the same reply everywhere: "our customers aren't interested". If it's not F1 it doesn't matter. Since '03 and '04 were royally boring races, and I somehow didn't feel like paying for watching hordes of Brits get p*ssed I stayed home. Judging by what happened in qualifying, it may have been the wrong decision...
Old 18 Jun 2005, 09:10 (Ref:1332030)   #36
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
cybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastJoel31
Living in the US doesn't really help. My dad and I were originally planning to go this year, but high school final exams have disallowed that. Hopefully, we can go next year. College exams end in late May so there should be no conflicts. Plus, my father has enough frequent-flyer miles built up to get us to France and back for free!

The fun part is finding where to start. Race tickets perhaps?
Tickets are never a problem, just buy one at the gate. Accomodation and grandstand seats are a different story, though.
Old 18 Jun 2005, 09:43 (Ref:1332037)   #37
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oui!

experienced Flag Marshal seeks independently wealthy benefactor to sponsor Le Mans visit......merci...mate...
Old 20 Jun 2005, 08:09 (Ref:1334186)   #38
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
Quote:

Le Mans next year?
Old 20 Jun 2005, 09:30 (Ref:1334239)   #39
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:

funny...i could be working at next years USGP(if there is one!), but i'm already working on ways of getting out of it...when you first see a corvette and an audi running full pelt alongside one another up to the dunlop chicane in the darkness of the final part of qualifying...you'll know EXACTLY what i mean...
Old 21 Jun 2005, 18:35 (Ref:1336273)   #40
mpd00tgl
Rookie

mpd00tgl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
going to a race is pretty cool, but not so cool when the cars are doing 180mph+ coming straight at you. however, i have to make the trip to le mans at least once in my life. if needs be, i'll make the tea and coffee for the aston team! lol that would be interesting....