Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 6 Aug 2016, 21:48 (Ref:3663891)   #51
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Track limits at turn 1 dont exist this weekend?
Old 6 Aug 2016, 22:13 (Ref:3663894)   #52
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
Track limits at turn 1 dont exist this weekend?
The #55 was running a tight smooth line well within the track limits when setting the fastest time, but, yes, most are well beyond the curbing it seems.

L.P.
Old 6 Aug 2016, 22:18 (Ref:3663896)   #53
Danathar
Racer

Danathar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
New Track Record??

It's being reported that the Mazda P2 speed is a new track record? Compared to what? The 2008 Audi R10 was a 1:46:935 and the Mazda is no where close to that record. If you are comparing it to P2 of that year, I don't know what it was but I'm pretty sure it was faster than the Mazda.
Old 7 Aug 2016, 00:18 (Ref:3663902)   #54
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danathar View Post
It's being reported that the Mazda P2 speed is a new track record? Compared to what? The 2008 Audi R10 was a 1:46:935 and the Mazda is no where close to that record. If you are comparing it to P2 of that year, I don't know what it was but I'm pretty sure it was faster than the Mazda.
By far and away the best place for historical sportscar data is racingsportscars. Here is the link to 2013 ALMS Road America qualifying.

http://www.racingsportscars.com/resu...013-08-11.html
Old 7 Aug 2016, 00:43 (Ref:3663904)   #55
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danathar View Post
They report track records for the "new" combined IMSA series. So no, not a track record, but it is track record for the current form of IMSA.
Old 7 Aug 2016, 00:48 (Ref:3663907)   #56
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Man what a day for records. I set a record for eating 5 pieces of medium papa johns pepperoni pizza before installing closet shelves.

I'll forward my press release to relevant media outlets.
Old 7 Aug 2016, 02:28 (Ref:3663912)   #57
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Last year the pole time was a 1:56.4 compared to the 1:54.5 this year. So maybe there's hope for just as much improvement next year and we see 1:53's. Let's see how the race pace is.
Old 7 Aug 2016, 03:09 (Ref:3663917)   #58
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Man what a day for records. I set a record for eating 5 pieces of medium papa johns pepperoni pizza before installing closet shelves.

I'll forward my press release to relevant media outlets.
I fear for your toilette tonight.....
Old 7 Aug 2016, 19:05 (Ref:3664039)   #59
Lasse
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Lasse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is the race not supposed to start now? Anybody got a link to streaming?

Edit: Nevermind, i am an hour early...
Old 7 Aug 2016, 19:57 (Ref:3664047)   #60
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is golf going Ito postpone the race on fs1....great...
Old 7 Aug 2016, 20:00 (Ref:3664048)   #61
MaskedRacer
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagunaseca_4life View Post
imsa radio + live timing + on board streams
Old 7 Aug 2016, 20:02 (Ref:3664049)   #62
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagunaseca_4life View Post
Yeah, silly, but the stream on Go is up and running.
Old 7 Aug 2016, 20:09 (Ref:3664050)   #63
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Yeah, silly, but the stream on Go is up and running.
Thanks, i was suffering with in-car cams only. Go is actually streaming ... not stuttering.
Old 7 Aug 2016, 20:11 (Ref:3664051)   #64
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Not sure anything will come of it but Pilet was fully off the track when passing the #66 at turn 1 on the start.
Old 7 Aug 2016, 20:11 (Ref:3664052)   #65
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
Thanks, i was suffering with in-car cams only. Go is actually streaming ... not stuttering.
Yup. Clean and clear thus far!
Old 7 Aug 2016, 20:14 (Ref:3664055)   #66
MaskedRacer
Veteran

Quote:
Yup. Clean and clear thus far!
Dont mind using on board streams myself while live since i can just follow GTLM with it and the TV broadcast is on youtube the next day.

But yeah what a surprise. Porsche off to a good start. Ford not so much. Who would have thought that back on Friday morning
Old 7 Aug 2016, 20:16 (Ref:3664056)   #67
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
Not sure anything will come of it but Pilet was fully off the track when passing the #66 at turn 1 on the start.
What is the exact rule being enforced this weekend? Or is that a loaded question.

Watching Nascar at the Glen, if there's pavement there, use it
Old 7 Aug 2016, 20:17 (Ref:3664057)   #68
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fs go saves the day,nice to see the gtlm shenanigans still going on,very expensive bumper cars if u ask me.
Old 7 Aug 2016, 20:18 (Ref:3664058)   #69
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
What is the exact rule being enforced this weekend?
Try not to be exact, as a rule.
Old 7 Aug 2016, 20:19 (Ref:3664059)   #70
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
Dont mind using on board streams myself while live since i can just follow GTLM with it and the TV broadcast is on youtube the next day.

But yeah what a surprise. Porsche off to a good start. Ford not so much. Who would have thought that back on Friday morning
Good stuff indeed.

I'm flipping and doing my self made side by side with the Glen, likely the last Nascar race I'll watch all year. I'll be set up for on boards.

Anyone have a "clean" link for the stream with RLM so I can avoids ads that don't sway me to purchase anything?
Old 7 Aug 2016, 20:19 (Ref:3664060)   #71
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
And one Mazda down.

And PC around. And another....
Old 7 Aug 2016, 20:20 (Ref:3664061)   #72
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
And mazda self bop strikes again right on que.
Old 7 Aug 2016, 20:20 (Ref:3664062)   #73
TzeiTzei
Veteran

Finland
TzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Mazda

PCs

ffs FCY
Old 7 Aug 2016, 20:20 (Ref:3664063)   #74
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Ecstatic. They'll find another way to shoot themselves in the foot before too long.
Didn't take long to prove you right. One mazda down already.
Old 7 Aug 2016, 20:22 (Ref:3664064)   #75
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Quote:
What is the exact rule being enforced this weekend? Or is that a loaded question.

Watching Nascar at the Glen, if there's pavement there, use it
No idea, just thought it was kinda extreme.