Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 2 May 2010, 00:36 (Ref:2682934)   #26
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Still won't be very long day though
Old 2 May 2010, 04:03 (Ref:2682976)   #27
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
reverse grid in race 2 though
Old 3 May 2010, 03:00 (Ref:2683566)   #28
Porka54
Rookie

Porka54 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What a joke these Ex-super car drivers are making of the development series...They come in with one year old cars with the latest spec engines and running gear and compete against the regular development drivers who have limited budgets and usually 2 to 3 year old cars with similar age running gear... compete for 1 or 2 races just to keep their egoes up and stuff up the points scores the the drivers trying to win the development series...another nail in the coffin of the V8 development series...
Old 3 May 2010, 13:25 (Ref:2683765)   #29
Mr Intolerant
Rookie

Australia
Under your momma's bed!
Mr Intolerant should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMr Intolerant should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
well we all know it's not a development series but a "sell my shed clearout" series....

seriously if V8SA had any credibility what so ever they would instantly ban any cars that are still deemed main game cars!!!

examples are rife with the likes of jack perkins doing an 11.9 in race 3 on the hard tyre!!! and that time would have had him mid field in the main race and they were on the super soft!!!! WTF!

basically the VE should never have been allowed into the field, and has killed any sort of balance in competition the catagory had!

sure the VZ is long in the tooth, but it is damn closer to the BF pace than the VE is....

you look at the likes of the Z man running around in that clunker VZ and wonder what hope he has to be able to run with a PMM VE!

for my mind the real championship is being led by Blanchard/Pedersen/Percat!!!

Funny how they are ALL new guys, in older equipment 08/08/05 last raced in the main game....
Old 3 May 2010, 15:42 (Ref:2683813)   #30
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Intolerant View Post
well we all know it's not a development series but a "sell my shed clearout" series....

seriously if V8SA had any credibility what so ever they would instantly ban any cars that are still deemed main game cars!!!

examples are rife with the likes of jack perkins doing an 11.9 in race 3 on the hard tyre!!! and that time would have had him mid field in the main race and they were on the super soft!!!! WTF!

basically the VE should never have been allowed into the field, and has killed any sort of balance in competition the catagory had!

sure the VZ is long in the tooth, but it is damn closer to the BF pace than the VE is....

you look at the likes of the Z man running around in that clunker VZ and wonder what hope he has to be able to run with a PMM VE!

for my mind the real championship is being led by Blanchard/Pedersen/Percat!!!

Funny how they are ALL new guys, in older equipment 08/08/05 last raced in the main game....
There sure wont be much developing going on driving old bangers. The VE has been out since 2007, this is 2010.
Old 3 May 2010, 23:51 (Ref:2684000)   #31
F J Nedos
Veteran

Australia
Canberra
F J Nedos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Seems as if the main game drivers in Nascar do the same thing - enter a car in selected rounds in the nationwide series.

I dont know about their cars being main game cars though, so there might be a slight difference there.
Old 4 May 2010, 01:08 (Ref:2684019)   #32
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by F J Nedos View Post
Seems as if the main game drivers in Nascar do the same thing - enter a car in selected rounds in the nationwide series.

I dont know about their cars being main game cars though, so there might be a slight difference there.
totally different cars, but some have the same level of engineering support behind them as the Sprint Cup