Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 25 Apr 2005, 17:30 (Ref:1287139)   #1
Alan Cherry
Veteran

England
Alan Cherry should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
TRC Silverstone Finals

Has anyone else read the finals for Silverstone this Saturday ? Especially start procedure - It says the Red Lights will go off, and the greens come on to start the race - I thought these days it was just red lights out ! Or am I going more senile than I realised ? ( No replies from messrs Beer,Watkins and Pipe please )
While I'm here, does anyone know if the definitive entry list is the one sent out, or the one on Rod's web site ?
Thanks - see you all on saturday (new extinguisher turning up from Coventry permitting) - I'm now £215-00 poorer so don't expect me to be buying !
Old 25 Apr 2005, 18:51 (Ref:1287225)   #2
R59
Veteran

Heard and McDonald Islands
Bedfordshire
R59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If that's what they say, then that's what they'll do.

If they say, the start will be signalled by Barry Humphries dropping his trousers, revealing a pair of boxer shorts in the style of the Australian Flag, then that's the way it happens.

One of these days, they'll make their minds up how it's going to be done.

I thought we'd have a rolling start (I probably will if I don't get my clutch adjusted right!).

To be honest, with the new car, and a total lack of testing time, I'm probably going to elect to start from the pit lane, so keep yer elbows in!

And as for the list - amazing how they have lost most of the vehicle details....

Rob.
Old 25 Apr 2005, 19:26 (Ref:1287264)   #3
graham bahr
Veteran

England
cambs
graham bahr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgraham bahr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
havn't read finals dont suppose it really matters unless your at the front with rod!
Old 25 Apr 2005, 19:27 (Ref:1287265)   #4
graham bahr
Veteran

England
cambs
graham bahr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgraham bahr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
re finals entry list, grey pye (silver alfa sud ) should be on it and mr webb shouldn't

Last edited by graham bahr; 25 Apr 2005 at 19:32.
Old 26 Apr 2005, 10:09 (Ref:1287730)   #5
andypipe
Veteran

England
Essex
andypipe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Cherry

Has anyone else read the finals for Silverstone this Saturday ? Especially start procedure - It says the Red Lights will go off, and the greens come on to start the race - I thought these days it was just red lights out ! Or am I going more senile than I realised ? ( No replies from messrs Beer,Watkins and Pipe please )
While I'm here, does anyone know if the definitive entry list is the one sent out, or the one on Rod's web site ?
Thanks - see you all on saturday (new extinguisher turning up from Coventry permitting) - I'm now £215-00 poorer so don't expect me to be buying !

So it aint gonna be no good me making a remark about being so far to the back of the grid that you wont see the lights anyway . Mind you, you will be further up the grid than me, cause my car aint ready (engine blew on the dyno, got it rebuilt and just waiting to go back on) , so whoever is 1st reserve has got theirselves a slot. Still coming up for the day though, so see ya all there.
Old 26 Apr 2005, 20:09 (Ref:1288079)   #6
R59
Veteran

Heard and McDonald Islands
Bedfordshire
R59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR59 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone testing on the Friday, or going up on the Friday afternoon/night?

Rob.
Old 28 Apr 2005, 12:03 (Ref:1289352)   #7
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Has anyone got a link to a timetable for this saturday. I live local and am thinking of coming along to spectate, and have a look at these Track & Racecar saloons. Cheers.
Old 28 Apr 2005, 17:46 (Ref:1289580)   #8
Alan Cherry
Veteran

England
Alan Cherry should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Practice 9:00 am ( too early to watch ) We are races 1 & 5 -first race scheduled for 12 :25 ( I think )
Old 28 Apr 2005, 21:31 (Ref:1289710)   #9
Rod Birley
Veteran

England
West Kingsdown (near Brands Hatch)
Rod Birley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bad luck Mr.Pipe. Glad you are still going to watch though. The list on my website was compiled just before the closing date. Brian webb has withdrawn,along with Jason Watkins (wot still not ready!!!) and John Cross is looking doubtful. Greg Pye is entered.
Old 29 Apr 2005, 06:44 (Ref:1289870)   #10
graham bahr
Veteran

England
cambs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod Birley
John Cross is looking doubtful. .
nothing new there then......
still cant wait to see the new?? hybrid