Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 30 Dec 2018, 11:39 (Ref:3873148)   #1
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
GP DE FRANCE HISTORIQUE

HVM return to the ex French GP circuit, along with Masters grids. Also features HSCC Historic F2.
Old 7 Feb 2019, 10:04 (Ref:3882353)   #2
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
The website for the meeting has been updated with information-

http://www.grandprixdefrancehistorique.fr/accueil-gb/
Old 21 Jun 2019, 15:32 (Ref:3913348)   #3
Willmaz223
Veteran

Willmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWillmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Entries are on Masters Wesbite.

Good F1 entry at 22
15 Sportscars
21 GT's
15 TouringCars

No Endurance Legends.Probably due to low entries.

Good but not great but obvious as 1 of 3 meetings on that weekend.Who does the scheduling.
Old 21 Jun 2019, 15:42 (Ref:3913349)   #4
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Ouch, lucky for them they’re not running the meeting on their own!

HF2 looking healthy, though! https://hscc.org.uk/wp-content/uploa...Entry-List.pdf
Old 21 Jun 2019, 16:24 (Ref:3913355)   #5
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Yes, ouch…* I tried to bring more cars on the Touring Cars grid and even suggested I could rent one myself with or without a co-driver. Having a look to the entry list shows how unsuccessful I've been.
Old 28 Jun 2019, 18:13 (Ref:3914663)   #6
Willmaz223
Veteran

Willmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWillmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not 1, not 2 but 3 yes 3 Ligiers .WOW

https://www.facebook.com/MastersHist...type=3&theater
Old 28 Jun 2019, 18:37 (Ref:3914670)   #7
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Its a revival, back in the day the Equipe Talbot Gi**** had its roots at Magny-Cours. I guess many drivers are still alive.
Old 30 Jun 2019, 20:06 (Ref:3915192)   #8
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Leo Voyazides Simon Hadfield Rois en France…

I fell so much interest that I can't help giving you some results…
Pre 66 race won by Voyazides/ Hadfield, Ford Falcon; HF2 both races won by David Tomlin Rondel Motul M1; Gentlemen drivers Thomas/ Lockie first, Voyazides/ Hadfield second both on Shelby Daytona Cobra; HF1 race one won by Martin Stretton Tyrell 012 race two Ferrer/ Aza Ligier JS11; Sports cars won by… woozat? Yes! Voyazides/ Hadfield Lola T Septante.
VoilÃ*, ça c'est fait, vivement dans deux ans…
Old 30 Jun 2019, 20:46 (Ref:3915210)   #9
Willmaz223
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
I fell so much interest that I can't help giving you some results…
Pre 66 race won by Voyazides/ Hadfield, Ford Falcon; HF2 both races won by David Tomlin Rondel Motul M1; Gentlemen drivers Thomas/ Lockie first, Voyazides/ Hadfield second both on Shelby Daytona Cobra; HF1 race one won by Martin Stretton Tyrell 012 race two Ferrer/ Aza Ligier JS11; Sports cars won by… woozat? Yes! Voyazides/ Hadfield Lola T Septante.
VoilÃ*, ça c'est fait, vivement dans deux ans…
Voyazides and Hadfield are just the perfect pairing in historics.Both quick.Thomas and Lockie are also similar in that both are quick and are well practiced in what they do well.

Great for everyone to put on a good show in temperature north of 40 degrees.