Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 1 Jun 2018, 10:19 (Ref:3825992)   #226
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Last month found a Brumm 1/43, of a very well-known Le Mans car.
Found it at a hobbie store of great friends of mine... and am very intrigued how I found that car there.
Was a truly finding...
Attachment 51379
Old 1 Jun 2018, 10:21 (Ref:3825994)   #227
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Also am seeking for good Le Mans books...
Looking for advice.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20180514_193842.jpg  
Old 1 Jun 2018, 17:07 (Ref:3826067)   #228
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
they looked in good condition. the first years at le mans my tickets lived in my pocket or wallet so obviously the condition suffered, not sure when i started using the plastic wallet hung round the neck but suspect it was mid nighties by the condition of my old tickets
I've now managed to pick up 87, 89 and 92. Still on the look out for 86, 88 and 90.
Old 1 Jun 2018, 17:21 (Ref:3826071)   #229
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekola View Post
Also am seeking for good Le Mans books...
Looking for advice.
Many people here will give you some good advice.
I liked the book about Bob Wollek, in French (J.-M. Teissedre) and English (David Waldron). ISBN : 979-10-90804-00-5
Old 1 Jun 2018, 17:21 (Ref:3826072)   #230
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well i will bring mine down to le mans and you can have a look
Old 1 Jun 2018, 17:38 (Ref:3826074)   #231
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ta very much Simon.
Old 30 Aug 2018, 16:56 (Ref:3847086)   #232
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
At the Dorset Steam Fair last weekend I picked up 2 motor racing books. One was by Denis Jenkinson about the development of grand prix racing in the second half of the 1950's. The other was a first edition of Duncan Hamilton's autobiography "Touch Wood" . They were cheap so I did not check them well until later when I found d they were both signed, the Hamilton one by Duncan Hamilton and Tony Rolt.☺☺☺☺
Old 30 Aug 2018, 17:31 (Ref:3847093)   #233
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Nice work Sean!
Old 2 Oct 2018, 14:57 (Ref:3854086)   #234
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Not a bad deal for anyone who doesn't have the 2011 to 2017 BluRays......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/24-Hours-...AAAOSwzyBblQP~
Old 2 Oct 2018, 17:21 (Ref:3854130)   #235
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well have all of those on my sky box but still a good buy i agree
Old 2 Oct 2018, 19:43 (Ref:3854163)   #236
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Actually miss 13 till 17, so I might consider that.
Old 2 Oct 2018, 21:52 (Ref:3854188)   #237
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
A fiver each is pretty good.....
Old 11 Dec 2018, 17:52 (Ref:3869477)   #238
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
October 5th I ordered a T-shirt with all race-winners on it (well most of them, before they ran out of fabric) and today it finally arrived!
Attached Thumbnails
LM t-shirt.jpeg  
Old 11 Dec 2018, 18:30 (Ref:3869488)   #239
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Is the design on front and back?
Old 11 Dec 2018, 18:56 (Ref:3869490)   #240
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Yes it is.
Old 11 Dec 2018, 19:02 (Ref:3869492)   #241
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Looks pretty cool. Where did you get it from?
Old 11 Dec 2018, 20:08 (Ref:3869512)   #242
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
https://gopowear.com/products/3d-pri...inners-clothes

As said, delivery time is a bit long (two months and six days!!!!) and the yellow of the Joest New Man 956s and the '78 Alpine is a tad more green than yellow, but all in all I quite like it!
Old 23 Dec 2018, 15:49 (Ref:3872125)   #243
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Here's one - a late Xmas present for James.....?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bentley-L...EAAOSw61haWzej

(Wrong year, so a bit of artistic licence.... ).
Old 23 Dec 2018, 18:14 (Ref:3872140)   #244
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well i am not surprised there were no bidders, £1500 for an old suit
Old 23 Dec 2018, 18:27 (Ref:3872141)   #245
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It's been relisted at the same start price Simon, so you can still bid!
Old 24 Dec 2018, 06:31 (Ref:3872187)   #246
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
It's been relisted at the same start price Simon, so you can still bid!
Oh, well, if that's the case, I'll rush my order for two....

jimclark
Old 24 Dec 2018, 07:06 (Ref:3872189)   #247
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Here's one - a late Xmas present for James.....?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bentley-L...EAAOSw61haWzej

(Wrong year, so a bit of artistic licence.... ).
Wrong year and wrong driver (no offence to Stephane), so just as well nobody's bought it for me...
Old 24 Dec 2018, 10:33 (Ref:3872219)   #248
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You'd have looked pretty cool wandering down the pit lane in it next year, nevertheless!
Old 25 Dec 2018, 01:07 (Ref:3872315)   #249
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Wrong year and wrong driver (no offence to Stephane)
'Definitely know nothing about Bentley suits, how can you tell?

jimclark
Old 25 Dec 2018, 08:08 (Ref:3872338)   #250
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
You'd have looked pretty cool wandering down the pit lane in it next year, nevertheless!

Would’ve got more then a few double takes that’s for sure..