Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 26 Mar 2020, 08:12 (Ref:3966890)   #1901
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
In these unprecedented times it is good to see how people are rallying round to help each other, I have had several offers of help from neighbours, and it is great to see that this spirit of altruism has spread to Baubles Picture Parade. No longer am I a lone purveyor of entertaining pictures to the house bound Historic section, RBS has stepped up to the plate, Alfaholic has rummaged in the attic for suitable snaps, and now offers of help from abroad; Voila!
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0106.jpg   DSC_0121.jpg   DSC_0122.jpg  

DSC_0125.jpg   DSC_0164.jpg   IMG_6152.JPG  

Old 26 Mar 2020, 08:14 (Ref:3966891)   #1902
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Incroyable!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3763.JPG   Mitch and I.JPG   Polyb2.JPG  

Old 26 Mar 2020, 08:19 (Ref:3966892)   #1903
bauble
Veteran

England
Merci Gerard;
Attached Thumbnails
MAXI TURO.jpg   WHAT_0019.jpg   WHAT_0033.jpg  

WHAT_0190.jpg  
Old 26 Mar 2020, 08:25 (Ref:3966893)   #1904
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Merci Ă* toi, mon Ami.
So rbs, EB, holics, GC and others what are the two similar cars? French? Yes. The official name uses the first three letters of a famous english brand.
The last one is french but built with english money… The suspension system was innovative using Michelin parts…
Old 26 Mar 2020, 08:31 (Ref:3966897)   #1905
bauble
Veteran

England
750 2015;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2153.jpg   IMG_2195.JPG   IMG_2203.jpg  

IMG_2209.jpg   IMG_2210.JPG   IMG_2228.jpg  

Old 26 Mar 2020, 10:16 (Ref:3966911)   #1906
Kylegibson
Rookie

England
God's County
Kylegibson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
International Citroen Rally 2012 in Harrogate
Attached Thumbnails
P1010559.jpg   P1010563.jpg   P1010582.jpg  

P1010567.jpg   P1010592.jpg   P1010575.jpg  

Old 26 Mar 2020, 10:34 (Ref:3966916)   #1907
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Nice pics thank you! While the Le Mans is not my favorite DB must confess I never saw this kind of estate CX based. May be a Tissier 3 wheeler chassis?
The mix of Ami 6 and Panhard 24 is… special.
Old 26 Mar 2020, 10:45 (Ref:3966917)   #1908
bauble
Veteran

England
Oh! Goody I can retire now.
Old 26 Mar 2020, 10:48 (Ref:3966918)   #1909
Kylegibson
Rookie

England
God's County
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Oh! Goody I can retire now.

No more from Cadwell Park Please
Old 26 Mar 2020, 10:52 (Ref:3966920)   #1910
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Wake up, RBS, # 1903 is waiting for you!
Old 26 Mar 2020, 10:52 (Ref:3966919)   #1911
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Post #1902 - picture 2:

"Cough, please!"
Old 26 Mar 2020, 10:53 (Ref:3966921)   #1912
Kylegibson
Rookie

England
God's County
A few more
Attached Thumbnails
P1010560.jpg   P1010562.jpg   P1010564.jpg  

P1010586.jpg   P1010568.jpg   P1010598.jpg  

Old 26 Mar 2020, 10:54 (Ref:3966922)   #1913
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Mike H!
Testing the competitors at Spa. Have you enough to stay flat out at Eau Rouge with your Camaro?
Old 26 Mar 2020, 10:56 (Ref:3966923)   #1914
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Well done again Kyle! Pic 5 could be a VEL 333 also called Andreau-Mathis but is obviously not.
Old 26 Mar 2020, 11:00 (Ref:3966925)   #1915
Kylegibson
Rookie

England
God's County
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Well done again Kyle! Pic 5 could be a VEL 333 also called Andreau-Mathis but is obviously not.

I think its a Coccinelle
Old 26 Mar 2020, 11:46 (Ref:3966935)   #1916
percy
Racer

percy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Been a while since I posted photos on this forum - do I need to have them hosted somewhere (Flickr etc?) Or can I attach them directly?
Ta
Old 26 Mar 2020, 11:49 (Ref:3966937)   #1917
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Dont think its a Coccinelle also called Beetle. I'd go for Prototype C by Citroën.
Have to correct myself, you're absolutely right its a Coccinelle sorry, also said C10. Gullwing style doors, yes?

The ugly blue thing is a C60. If you like to find an inspiration of this Coccinelle, make a search with VEL 333. Looks like an egg.
Old 26 Mar 2020, 12:18 (Ref:3966941)   #1918
Kylegibson
Rookie

England
God's County
BRM day 2012
Attached Thumbnails
DSC01589.jpg   DSC01590.jpg   DSC01592.jpg  

DSC01595.jpg   DSC01598.jpg   DSC01600.jpg  

Old 26 Mar 2020, 12:29 (Ref:3966942)   #1919
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Wake up, RBS, # 1903 is waiting for you!
Sorry I have been clearing the garden while the weather is good. Bonfire after lunch!!

Are they Hotchkiss Gregoire's?
Old 26 Mar 2020, 12:42 (Ref:3966944)   #1920
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Yes, they are, you're too good. They look similar but differ as was the case, almost each car being a prototype. The official name showed ont the title is JAG, for Jean Albert Grégoire, engine is Hotchkiss and he suspensions are fantastic.
An the other with Michelin bits in the suspension system? French… Puteaux then Toulouse… Share holder Murray H…
Old 26 Mar 2020, 12:54 (Ref:3966950)   #1921
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
Originally Posted by percy View Post
Been a while since I posted photos on this forum - do I need to have them hosted somewhere (Flickr etc?) Or can I attach them directly?
Sorry can't answer, hope someone will.
Old 26 Mar 2020, 13:44 (Ref:3966962)   #1922
Kylegibson
Rookie

England
God's County
Harewood Hill Climb 50 years of Hillclimbing 2012
Attached Thumbnails
DSC01230.jpg   DSC01231.jpg   DSC01232.jpg  

DSC01237.jpg   DSC01240.jpg   DSC01245.jpg  

Old 26 Mar 2020, 13:48 (Ref:3966964)   #1923
Kylegibson
Rookie

England
God's County
Some more from Harewood
Attached Thumbnails
DSC01247.jpg   DSC01357.jpg   DSC01358.jpg  

DSC01388.jpg   DSC01389.jpg   DSC01352.jpg  

Old 26 Mar 2020, 14:02 (Ref:3966965)   #1924
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by percy View Post
Ta
It is quite easy, even RBS managed it after a week or two.

Click on the 'paper clip' image on the top bar, and a new window will open click 'browse' and find the image on your computer, and 'open' and the URL (?) will open in the first box, repeat until all six are filled and then click upload. When the message, files are uploading is finished click 'preview post' to ensure all is as it should be then 'submit post'.

Hey presto, and welcome to the Picture Parade. Just one word of warning,
No Morgan pictures, please.

Senior Partner.
Old 26 Mar 2020, 14:07 (Ref:3966968)   #1925
bauble
Veteran

England
I hate show offs;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2017.JPG   IMG_2056.JPG   IMG_2067.JPG  

IMG_2070.JPG   IMG_2096.JPG   IMG_2119.JPG