Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 1 Nov 2020, 12:18 (Ref:4014234)   #26
Dixie Flatline
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
Dixie Flatline should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Very surprised they are allowing that bodywork piece to stay there. Somebody only needs to misjudge slightly and they could collect it at high speed.
Old 1 Nov 2020, 12:21 (Ref:4014236)   #27
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post
Ummm max out of position on start surely?
Has the race started, because Motorsport.com have the race start 13:10pm.
Old 1 Nov 2020, 12:32 (Ref:4014239)   #28
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Yes.....
Old 1 Nov 2020, 12:38 (Ref:4014242)   #29
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Time change today.
Old 1 Nov 2020, 12:41 (Ref:4014243)   #30
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Could get interesting if LH can put in the lap times before his stop.
Old 1 Nov 2020, 12:46 (Ref:4014245)   #31
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
Time change today.
The clocks went back last weekend.
Old 1 Nov 2020, 12:49 (Ref:4014246)   #32
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Could get interesting if LH can put in the lap times before his stop.
Watching Hamilton giving it full effort is quite something.
Old 1 Nov 2020, 12:50 (Ref:4014247)   #33
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Quote:
The clocks went back last weekend.
Not here.
Old 1 Nov 2020, 12:51 (Ref:4014248)   #34
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
To pit or not to pit, that is question for Hamilton. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer, the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles and by opposing end them.
Old 1 Nov 2020, 12:51 (Ref:4014249)   #35
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyopenroad View Post
Watching Hamilton giving it full effort is quite something.
It is quite something...rave director missing it though

other stuff going on though but still.
Old 1 Nov 2020, 12:54 (Ref:4014250)   #36
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
VSC as Ocon pulls off the track. That worked in Hamilton's favour.
Old 1 Nov 2020, 12:54 (Ref:4014251)   #37
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
OK so THAT was the racing gods throwing Hamilton a bone
Old 1 Nov 2020, 12:55 (Ref:4014252)   #38
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
VSC helped for sure but LH earned that position!
Old 1 Nov 2020, 12:57 (Ref:4014253)   #39
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
VSC helped for sure but LH earned that position!
Yup Hamilton earned that, even without the VSC he was 29 seconds ahead so would have come out infront.

Yet again, his tyre saving pays dividends
Old 1 Nov 2020, 12:58 (Ref:4014254)   #40
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
That VSC couldn't have been for more than 30 seconds.
Old 1 Nov 2020, 12:59 (Ref:4014255)   #41
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post
Yup Hamilton earned that, even without the VSC he was 29 seconds ahead so would have come out infront.

Yet again, his tyre saving pays dividends
Tire savings for sure.... with these tires the overcut rarely if ever works.
Old 1 Nov 2020, 13:05 (Ref:4014256)   #42
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
In a race where DRS lacks effectiveness, it came down to passing in the pits.

Old school!
Old 1 Nov 2020, 13:06 (Ref:4014257)   #43
ascarracinguk
Veteran

Quote:
In a race where DRS lacks effectiveness, it came down to passing in the pits.

Old school!
Ahhh it’s 2006 all over again!
Old 1 Nov 2020, 13:07 (Ref:4014258)   #44
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Haha exactly.

Also Ferrari being pants is very 2006!
Old 1 Nov 2020, 13:08 (Ref:4014260)   #45
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'd kinda like to see Mercedes decision making flow chart on when drivers are allowed to switch starts.

Ferraris decision making is much easier. If the driver is doing well (finally Vettel manages to not make an arse of himself) then they should sabotage it to the best of their abilities.
Old 1 Nov 2020, 13:11 (Ref:4014263)   #46
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Mad Max into 2nd place.
Old 1 Nov 2020, 13:12 (Ref:4014264)   #47
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Whats up with Kimi?

Is he running to the end here?

Edit.Never mind...he hasnt stopped yet.
Old 1 Nov 2020, 13:15 (Ref:4014266)   #48
ascarracinguk
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I'd kinda like to see Mercedes decision making flow chart on when drivers are allowed to switch starts.

Ferraris decision making is much easier. If the driver is doing well (finally Vettel manages to not make an arse of himself) then they should sabotage it to the best of their abilities.
It’s simple really. Leader has preference on strategy and tyre....more often than not its Lewis. That works if it’s 1-2....when you’re trying to get your second car ahead of a competitor you do everything you can to do so.

At the end of the day, as always both Mercedes are on the same tyres...it’s just that Hamilton can make them last longer which engineers him an advantage.
Old 1 Nov 2020, 13:16 (Ref:4014267)   #49
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Kimi has done 48 laps now on the mediums.

All the old guys working their tires long.
Old 1 Nov 2020, 13:21 (Ref:4014269)   #50
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Well Max just added some spice to this race.

Kimi on the softs.