Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 22 Apr 2022, 20:13 (Ref:4107637)   #26
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
All entries below are logged and confirmed.

If I have missed any, please shout and I'll update accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
Thanks for running this again, and the wild card option is good. My entry:

1) Donington Park - Colin Turkington
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
1) Donington Park - Colin Turkington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
This year I've gone for overall length of driver number and name, in ascending order.

1) Donington Park - Ash Hand
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
1) Donington Park - Sam Osborne
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Entry from potatochips:

Quote:
Entry from poolgemini:

1) Donington Park - Josh Cook
Quote:
Entry from cityofgod:

1) Donington Park - Jade Edwards
Quote:
Entry from baritonewine:

1) Donington Park - Aiden Moffat
Quote:
Entry from gaganyaancow:

1) Donington Park - George Gamble
Quote:
Entry from chickenleg:

1) Donington Park - Stephen Jelley
Quote:
Entry from stickngc1569:

1) Donington Park - Michael Crees
Quote:
My entry this year:

1) Donington Park - Ash Sutton
Quote:
Some entries from elsewhere. Firstly - blackeyetea

1) Donington Park - Daniel Rowbottom
Quote:
Entry from grasshopperiok-1:

1) Donington Park -Adam Morgan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb114 View Post
Hi, my entry is:

1) Donington Park - Gordon Shedden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantra View Post
1) Donington Park - Tom Ingram
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiiiiiiim View Post
Here we go, sadly missed getting my entry in last year, so back after my sabbatical:

1) Donington Park - Tom Ingram
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
1) Donington Park - Wildcard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Wheels View Post
1) Donington Park - Josh Cook
Quote:
Originally Posted by richy01908 View Post
Hi,my entry please:
1) Donington Park -Colin Turkington
Old 25 Apr 2022, 07:18 (Ref:4107935)   #27
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Round One results are in.

Early leader is richy01908 with a score of 13pts.
stickngc1569 and Jiiiiiiim both scored a 1pt result with their wild card entry in race 3 (as did Overboost in race 1).
baritonewine, cityofgod and S griffin prop up the early table.

EntrantScore
richy0190813
stickngc156919
Jiiiiiiim22
chickenleg23
sjb11425
Greem25
BTCC frog27
Evantra28
steve_r28
crmalcolm31
blackeyetea35
grasshopperiok-139
potatochips41
Overboost42
Steel Wheels43
gaganyaancow47
poolgemini50
baritonewine52
cityofgod53
S griffin55
Old 25 Apr 2022, 07:26 (Ref:4107936)   #28
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Even picking Hill for Race 2 couldn't help me there
Old 3 May 2022, 08:37 (Ref:4108738)   #29
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
With the announcement of Powell - any entry with Goff will automatically be replaced with Powell, and the maximum score for any race is back up to 29.

Greem and stickngc1569 - ready to cheer on Powell for R4?
Old 3 May 2022, 11:32 (Ref:4108759)   #30
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, happy to go with that.
Old 15 May 2022, 20:32 (Ref:4110121)   #31
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Round two results are in.

For the week, Evantra scored 4pts with wild card in Race 2, grasshopperiok-1 scored 7pts with wild card in Race 1.

baritonewine had the best result of the week with 15pts, followed by Evantra and richy01908.
EntrantScore
baritonewine15
Evantra19
richy0190821
poolgemini23
blackeyetea32
potatochips32
BTCC frog32
chickenleg35
grasshopperiok-137
cityofgod37
Jiiiiiiim39
gaganyaancow41
steve_r41
S griffin42
sjb11445
Steel Wheels46
Greem56
Overboost57
stickngc156959
crmalcolm62

And in the overall, richy01908 is in the lead, followed by Evantra then chickenleg:
EntrantTotal
richy0190834
Evantra47
chickenleg58
BTCC frog59
Jiiiiiiim61
baritonewine67
blackeyetea67
steve_r69
sjb11470
poolgemini73
potatochips73
grasshopperiok-176
stickngc156978
Greem81
gaganyaancow88
Steel Wheels89
cityofgod90
crmalcolm93
S griffin97
Overboost99
Old 30 May 2022, 07:57 (Ref:4111989)   #32
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Results after Thruxton:

Evantra takes the best score of the week with 16 points, followed by Jiiiiiiim with 18 points then a tie for third between sjb114 and grasshopperiok-1 with 24 points.
EntrantScore
Evantra16
Jiiiiiiim18
sjb11424
grasshopperiok-124
richy0190835
crmalcolm37
S griffin38
blackeyetea39
potatochips42
Steel Wheels45
poolgemini48
Overboost52
stickngc156953
cityofgod54
baritonewine57
chickenleg61
Greem62
steve_r68
gaganyaancow69
BTCC frog77

In the overall table, Evantra now moves to the top of the table ahead of richy01908 and Jiiiiiiim:
EntrantTotal
Evantra63
richy0190869
Jiiiiiiim79
sjb11494
grasshopperiok-1100
blackeyetea106
potatochips115
chickenleg119
poolgemini121
baritonewine124
crmalcolm130
stickngc1569131
Steel Wheels134
S griffin135
BTCC frog136
steve_r137
Greem143
cityofgod144
Overboost151
gaganyaancow157
Old 30 May 2022, 09:00 (Ref:4111995)   #33
Evantra
Veteran

England
Evantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Old 13 Jun 2022, 09:12 (Ref:4115309)   #34
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Results after Oulton Park:

Best score of the week goes to baritonewine with 10 pts.
EntrantWeekly Score
baritonewine10
steve_r19
blackeyetea24
Greem27
S griffin29
chickenleg 33
stickngc156934
grasshopperiok-134
BTCC frog36
gaganyaancow36
potatochips36
cityofgod38
Steel Wheels39
sjb11440
poolgemini43
Jiiiiiiim44
richy0190846
Overboost50
Evantra53
crmalcolm60

And in the overall table, richy01908 moves ahead of Evantra by one point:

EntrantTotal
richy01908115
Evantra116
Jiiiiiiim123
blackeyetea130
baritonewine134
grasshopperiok-1134
sjb114134
potatochips151
chickenleg152
steve_r156
S griffin164
poolgemini164
stickngc1569165
Greem170
BTCC frog172
Steel Wheels173
cityofgod182
crmalcolm190
gaganyaancow193
Overboost201
Old 13 Jun 2022, 11:28 (Ref:4115326)   #35
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I need to recheck who I selected. I always make my selection on who I expect to have a good weekend then. But it's all fun, so it don't matter
Old 13 Jun 2022, 12:04 (Ref:4115337)   #36
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I need to recheck who I selected. I always make my selection on who I expect to have a good weekend then. But it's all fun, so it don't matter
I have your entry as:

2) Donington Park - Jake Hill
3) Donington Park - Ash Hand
4) Brands Hatch - Colin Turkington
5) Brands Hatch - Ollie Jackson
6) Brands Hatch - Dexter Patterson
7) Thruxton - Stephen Jelley
8) Thruxton - Michael Crees
9) Thruxton - Aiden Moffat
10) Oulton Park - Aron Taylor-Smith
11) Oulton Park - Tom Ingram
12) Oulton Park - Daniel Rowbottom
13) Croft - Tom Chilton
14) Croft - Ash Sutton
15) Croft - Daniel Cammish
16) Knockhill - Jack Butel
17) Knockhill - Gordon Shedden
18) Knockhill - Goff's Replacement
19) Snetterton - Ricky Collard
20) Snetterton - Nic Hamilton
21) Snetterton - Daniel Lloyd
22) Thruxton - Josh Cook
23) Thruxton - Adam Morgan
24) Thruxton - Jade Edwards
25) Silverstone - Bobby Thompson
26) Silverstone - Jason Plato
27) Silverstone - George Gamble
28) Brands Hatch - Rick Parfitt Jr
29) Brands Hatch - Rory Butcher
30) Brands Hatch - Wild Card

There's a long way to go, and things can always change.
The last time this was run, the eventual winner was in 11th place out of 17 after 4 rounds.
In contrast - the leader after 4 rounds ended up 16th out of 17.
Old 5 Jul 2022, 08:11 (Ref:4118282)   #37
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Results after Croft:

Best score of the week goes to Evantra with 14 pts.
EntrantWeekly Score
Evantra14
chickenleg22
S griffin24
cityofgod25
blackeyetea27
sjb11431
crmalcolm41
Jiiiiiiim42
BTCC frog43
gaganyaancow45
Steel Wheels46
poolgemini47
Overboost49
baritonewine50
potatochips50
steve_r51
Greem54
stickngc156957
richy0190866
grasshopperiok-175

And in the overall table, Evantra moves back into the lead ahead of blackeyetea and sjb114:

EntrantTotal
Evantra130
blackeyetea157
sjb114165
Jiiiiiiim165
chickenleg174
richy01908181
baritonewine184
S griffin188
potatochips201
cityofgod207
steve_r207
grasshopperiok-1209
poolgemini211
BTCC frog215
Steel Wheels219
stickngc1569222
Greem224
crmalcolm231
gaganyaancow238
Overboost250
Old 5 Jul 2022, 16:00 (Ref:4118339)   #38
Evantra
Veteran

England
Evantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEvantra should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thanks for the maths!

Sadly my choices for the next 3 circuits don't fill me with great confidence, expect I'll be dropping down the order rather swiftly!
Old 6 Jul 2022, 11:44 (Ref:4118412)   #39
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Sadly my choices for the next 3 circuits don't fill me with great confidence, expect I'll be dropping down the order rather swiftly!
Not expecting local success north of the border?
Old 6 Jul 2022, 12:00 (Ref:4118417)   #40
Evantra
Veteran

England
Quote:
Not expecting local success north of the border?
Think Rory's my only hope!
Old 1 Aug 2022, 18:38 (Ref:4121433)   #41
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Results after Knockhill.

First - scores for the week:
EntrantScore
stickngc156927
blackeyetea31
steve_r33
sjb11438
Jiiiiiiim42
crmalcolm44
Steel Wheels45
richy0190847
BTCC frog48
cityofgod48
Evantra52
gaganyaancow55
Greem56
baritonewine58
chickenleg59
S griffin60
poolgemini63
Overboost64
grasshopperiok-176
potatochips77

Which means, in the overall table there is no change at the top:
EntrantTotal
Evantra 182
blackeyetea 188
sjb114 203
Jiiiiiiim 207
richy01908 228
chickenleg 233
steve_r 240
baritonewine 242
S griffin 248
stickngc1569 249
cityofgod 255
BTCC frog 263
Steel Wheels 264
poolgemini 274
crmalcolm 275
potatochips 278
Greem 280
grasshopperiok-1 285
gaganyaancow 293
Overboost 314
Old 2 Aug 2022, 12:28 (Ref:4121529)   #42
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My steady fall towards the last position continues apace!
Old 15 Aug 2022, 10:13 (Ref:4122846)   #43
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Snetterton results are in:

For the week, potatochips scored 20 points, with Overboost on 22, Greem and grasshopperiok-1 scoring 34 points.

EntrantScore
potatochips20
Overboost22
Greem34
grasshopperiok-134
crmalcolm35
cityofgod38
Jiiiiiiim44
S griffin46
poolgemini48
baritonewine50
richy0190851
steve_r51
blackeyetea51
Steel Wheels59
stickngc156961
chickenleg62
BTCC frog65
Evantra67
sjb11468
gaganyaancow75

In the overall table, blackeyetea moves into top spot, followed by Evantra and Jiiiiiiim
EntrantScore
blackeyetea239
Evantra249
Jiiiiiiim251
sjb114271
richy01908279
steve_r291
baritonewine292
cityofgod293
S griffin294
chickenleg295
potatochips298
crmalcolm310
stickngc1569310
Greem314
grasshopperiok-1319
poolgemini322
Steel Wheels323
BTCC frog328
Overboost336
gaganyaancow368
Old 16 Sep 2022, 09:56 (Ref:4126206)   #44
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
After a slight delay (apologies) the results from the second visit to Thruxton have been calculated.

For the week, Overboost, BTCC frog and Greem take the podium positions:
EntrantScore
Overboost20
BTCC frog28
Greem32
stickngc156933
grasshopperiok-136
cityofgod39
gaganyaancow40
potatochips44
steve_r45
S griffin48
richy0190853
baritonewine54
Steel Wheels54
poolgemini58
sjb11461
blackeyetea61
Jiiiiiiim62
crmalcolm64
chickenleg64
Evantra66

In the overall table, blackeyetea still leads from Jiiiiiiim and Evantra:
EntrantScore
blackeyetea300 
Jiiiiiiim313
Evantra315
cityofgod332
richy01908332
sjb114332
steve_r336
potatochips342
S griffin342
stickngc1569343
Greem346
baritonewine346
grasshopperiok-1355
Overboost356
BTCC frog356
chickenleg359
crmalcolm374
Steel Wheels377
poolgemini380
gaganyaancow408
Old 16 Sep 2022, 10:19 (Ref:4126208)   #45
S griffin
Veteran

Still keeping a consistent run of form, hope I can get some good results in the last two meetings
Old 26 Sep 2022, 08:14 (Ref:4127463)   #46
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
The results from Silverstone have been calculated.

Top three for the week are sjb114, Overboost and blackeyetea.
EntrantScore
sjb11415
Overboost17
blackeyetea22
crmalcolm26
potatochips34
chickenleg36
gaganyaancow37
Jiiiiiiim41
cityofgod43
S griffin44
Steel Wheels46
stickngc156946
Evantra46
baritonewine46
BTCC frog50
grasshopperiok-153
poolgemini57
richy0190860
steve_r65
Greem70

Which means that in the overall table, blackeyetea continues to lead with sjb114 and Jiiiiiiim dropping to third.
EntrantScore
blackeyetea322
sjb114347
Jiiiiiiim354
Evantra361
Overboost373
cityofgod375
potatochips376
S griffin386
stickngc1569389
baritonewine392
richy01908392
chickenleg395
crmalcolm400
steve_r401
BTCC frog406
grasshopperiok-1408
Greem416
Steel Wheels423
poolgemini437
gaganyaancow445
Old 26 Sep 2022, 10:38 (Ref:4127489)   #47
Evantra
Veteran

England
Riding everything on Will Powell getting that long-overdue first win R1 at Brands!

In other words, I think I'm out of the running!
Old 26 Sep 2022, 11:18 (Ref:4127492)   #48
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Quote:
Riding everything on Will Powell getting that long-overdue first win R1 at Brands!

In other words, I think I'm out of the running!
Technically - everyone down to BTCC frog has a mathematical chance of taking the title.

Although yes, realistically I think it is between the top 7 (Sorry S griffin - I think you are too far adrift).

For awareness going into the last weekend, here are the picks of the top 7:

EntrantR28R29R30
blackeyeteaGamblePowellPatterson
sjb114CammishCollardPlato
JiiiiiiimSheddenChiltonThompson
EvantraPowellCreesHand
OverboostTurkingtonHillCook
cityofgodHandRowbottomCammish
potatochipsHandPlatoMorgan

Overboost as the dark horse?
Old 26 Sep 2022, 20:06 (Ref:4127572)   #49
Evantra
Veteran

England
Go on PMR!!
Old 27 Sep 2022, 07:26 (Ref:4127627)   #50
S griffin
Veteran

Damn, I seem to have had a Josh Cook style season. BTW, is there any reason why we are only seeing the overall meeting points and not the points from each race?