Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 27 Jan 2018, 15:32 (Ref:3795428)   #151
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Really hoping the IMSA feed works here in the uk, watched the qualy on you tube - super quality pictures.
Old 27 Jan 2018, 15:33 (Ref:3795429)   #152
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Really hoping the IMSA feed works here in the uk, watched the qualy on you tube - super quality pictures.
UK: https://imsatv.imsa.com/
Old 27 Jan 2018, 15:36 (Ref:3795430)   #153
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Thanks
Old 27 Jan 2018, 15:36 (Ref:3795431)   #154
Damian Baldi
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Damian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Always check at youtube, because there is people re streaming, maybe in another language, but you can hear it through radio le mans.
Old 27 Jan 2018, 15:37 (Ref:3795432)   #155
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
When is race start?
Old 27 Jan 2018, 15:38 (Ref:3795433)   #156
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
When is race start?
19:30 UK, which I think makes it 20:30 your local time.

Countdown timer here: http://theracingline.net/timing/
Old 27 Jan 2018, 15:41 (Ref:3795435)   #157
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
19:30 UK, which I think makes it 20:30 your local time.

Countdown timer here: http://theracingline.net/timing/
Thank you.

First time in several years I am looking forward to this race.
Hopefully the stream is working well.
Old 27 Jan 2018, 16:10 (Ref:3795438)   #158
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
New England
Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!
Its the true DAYTONA Day(tm)!

Thought this song would be appropriate to the occasion!!

https://youtu.be/wWnzfA9AqrA?t=24s
Old 27 Jan 2018, 16:37 (Ref:3795442)   #159
Damian Baldi
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Damian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
More about the Mazdas

Quote:
Following on from the dramas that prevented the #77 Mazda from taking part in qualifying yesterday the teams spent much of the day today performing a similar engine switch the sister #55 car after similar Data traces were seen on the engine installed in the car that told a similar tale to those from the #77.

Mazda’s John Doonan confirmed to DSC that neither replacement engine was afflicted with the same issue, “We know what the issue was and it’s been dealt with,” the team now hoping to see improvements in reliability commensurate with a significance improvement in pace seen thus far with the heavily revised RT24–P.
source
Old 27 Jan 2018, 17:10 (Ref:3795447)   #160
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Baldi View Post
More about the Mazdas

source
That does not sound promising...

Will there be a link for streaming for U.S. viewers posted here again? Although I guess its not as big a deal now that I get fs2 but ugh commercials....
Old 27 Jan 2018, 17:24 (Ref:3795449)   #161
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
That does not sound promising...

Will there be a link for streaming for U.S. viewers posted here again? Although I guess its not as big a deal now that I get fs2 but ugh commercials....
Last year I found it almost impossible to watch one of the normal length races on Fox Sports because of the commercials. I would always turn down the sound and stream radio llama instead. or sometimes was able to find a YouTube stream.
Old 27 Jan 2018, 17:50 (Ref:3795451)   #162
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Last year I found it almost impossible to watch one of the normal length races on Fox Sports because of the commercials. I would always turn down the sound and stream radio llama instead. or sometimes was able to find a YouTube stream.
Yeah, I at least will have radiolemans up and running, even if there's no link for a stream. I'm to the point now that I'll pass on the big screen to watch on a computer if it means a stream without commercials though. The volume and frequency of the commercials have become unbearable. I'm hoping someone will post a link here.
Old 27 Jan 2018, 18:05 (Ref:3795455)   #163
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What’s happened to the sound of the cars on the stream?!
Old 27 Jan 2018, 18:10 (Ref:3795460)   #164
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
What’s happened to the sound of the cars on the stream?!
During qualifying the sound was very low for most of it, but it was adjusted at the end, back to what you'd expect. So I'm hoping for todays race it'll be fine.

Have to say, IMSA.tv has been doing test broadcasts for a couple of hours and I'm not confident. Buffering and disconnecting all over the place. They've had a terrible Rolex 24 so far.

https://imsatv.imsa.com/
http://www.radiolemans.co/imsa-live-video-stream/
http://www.fanschoice.tv/watch-live/imsa/weathertech

Hopefully one of these will work.
Old 27 Jan 2018, 18:27 (Ref:3795466)   #165
wheelz22
Racer

United States
NJ
wheelz22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi folks,
Quick question on GTD cars in IMSA in the US. Are the current cars considered GT3 spec cars or GT4 spec cars ? Or is the class a combination of both specs ? And as that relates to LeMans 24....neither class is permitted in the race....yes/no ? Sorry for the uniformed question, but I'm starting to really like the GTD category.
Old 27 Jan 2018, 18:29 (Ref:3795467)   #166
Mike Hedlund
Veteran

United States
Redwood City, CA
Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!Mike Hedlund has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelz22 View Post
Hi folks,
Quick question on GTD cars in IMSA in the US. Are the current cars considered GT3 spec cars or GT4 spec cars ? Or is the class a combination of both specs ? And as that relates to LeMans 24....neither class is permitted in the race....yes/no ? Sorry for the uniformed question, but I'm starting to really like the GTD category.
GTD are GT3 spec cars. They are not permitted at the 24 Hours of Le Mans.

-mike
Old 27 Jan 2018, 18:30 (Ref:3795468)   #167
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
The IMSA TV guys are currently doing technical tests on the stream. It's raining at the moment!
Old 27 Jan 2018, 18:42 (Ref:3795472)   #168
wheelz22
Racer

United States
NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hedlund View Post
GTD are GT3 spec cars. They are not permitted at the 24 Hours of Le Mans.

-mike
Thank you Mike
Old 27 Jan 2018, 18:44 (Ref:3795473)   #169
wheelz22
Racer

United States
NJ
Quote:
The IMSA TV guys are currently doing technical tests on the stream. It's raining at the moment!
Hmmmm....supposed to be just cloudy today...maybe just a brief shower.

https://weather.com/weather/today/l/USFL0106:1:US
Old 27 Jan 2018, 18:51 (Ref:3795476)   #170
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
My stream here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hG4L_nyP9U

Someone else's stream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__lPL-nUDtc

Geoblock has been extended to Spain and Japan, Alonso effect apparently.
Old 27 Jan 2018, 18:55 (Ref:3795477)   #171
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Woodbury View Post
Its the true DAYTONA Day(tm)!

Thought this song would be appropriate to the occasion!!

https://youtu.be/wWnzfA9AqrA?t=24s
Perfection, thank you for getting me in the mood for what should be a great race
Old 27 Jan 2018, 19:06 (Ref:3795479)   #172
RWill2073
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
My stream here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hG4L_nyP9U

Someone else's stream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__lPL-nUDtc

Geoblock has been extended to Spain and Japan, Alonso effect apparently.
You're the man!
Old 27 Jan 2018, 19:11 (Ref:3795480)   #173
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
Thanks deggis.
Old 27 Jan 2018, 19:16 (Ref:3795481)   #174
Damian Baldi
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
everything ready here

Old 27 Jan 2018, 19:19 (Ref:3795483)   #175
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Cheers everyone. Great to get the season started with one of the great ones! Whatever happens we will have a great race, I'm sure of that.

Good luck to my countryman Felix!