Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 1 Jul 2007, 08:38 (Ref:1950992)   #1
K3enO
Rookie

United Kingdom
UK
K3enO should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Generally - The free online racing game!

A short introduction to GeneRally
GeneRally is a freeware racing game for one to six players on one computer. See some screenshots, then download the game to try it out yourself!

Http://www.generally.cjb.net

If the standard distribution package is not enough for you, visit the forums for more GeneRally information, tracks, cars, competitions, etc. than any single mind can handle.

http://forum.rscnet.org/forumdisplay.php?f=199

If you need any help with generally and competing feel free to ask any questions, the competitions nowadays are very competitive with some drivers playing this since 2002, great fun and a great challenge!
Old 1 Jul 2007, 13:42 (Ref:1951323)   #2
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is a gem this game, brilliant fun!
Old 1 Jul 2007, 19:55 (Ref:1951723)   #3
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ive seen this before but i have never thought about downloading it, may do so ommorow
Old 1 Jul 2007, 20:31 (Ref:1951776)   #4
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
jus downloaded it it is awsome!
Old 1 Jul 2007, 20:48 (Ref:1951804)   #5
K3enO
Rookie

United Kingdom
UK
K3enO should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The competitions are fantastic, I must say I become an addict
Old 6 Jul 2007, 11:25 (Ref:1956023)   #6
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I can proudly say I've been playing this since 2002!
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 6 Jul 2007, 18:04 (Ref:1956415)   #7
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've been busting with this "joke" for ages, and can no longer contain it. Here goes:

This game is, generally, quite good.

Old 7 Jul 2007, 01:44 (Ref:1956636)   #8
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

I was waiting to see how long it took for that to pop up.
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 7 Jul 2007, 08:42 (Ref:1956725)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
I've been busting with this "joke" for ages, and can no longer contain it. Here goes:

This game is, generally, quite good.

That scores 9.7 on the Kinawfulometer...........
Old 7 Jul 2007, 11:31 (Ref:1956804)   #10
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I am so sorry!
Old 7 Jul 2007, 14:10 (Ref:1956900)   #11
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
Just to let you guys know i have started a generally championship - GLeMS - Generally Le Mans Series. The thread should be there
Old 8 Jul 2007, 22:34 (Ref:1958054)   #12
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
Its like an upgraded fancy version of slicks&slides! Cool.. The track editor is also pretty good..

AI is far too good though.. Or am I just too bad?

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 9 Jul 2007, 02:50 (Ref:1958137)   #13
Flaming_Wuzzle
Racer

United States
a house
Flaming_Wuzzle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar
Its like an upgraded fancy version of slicks&slides! Cool.. The track editor is also pretty good..

AI is far too good though.. Or am I just too bad?
You're probably just bad. I am too, that's why I stick to trackmaking
Old 9 Jul 2007, 21:11 (Ref:1959074)   #14
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy
I am so sorry!
Yeah, I mean, jeez, i thought of that *ages* ago, but I knew it's way too awful to say.

You sir, have sunk lower than myself.