Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 4 Jan 2000, 17:27 (Ref:4489)   #1
F1FansClub
Racer

F1FansClub should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi,

Craig! Why are you leaving? You set this site up to be the best in the world and you leave without telling us why? What kind of a way is that to treat us members like that? We want to know why!?

Ally
Old 4 Jan 2000, 21:46 (Ref:4490)   #2
mariov
Racer

mariov should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I second that motion.

I hope it's for bigger and better things. All the best.

It was fun, you will be missed.

MarioV

Old 4 Jan 2000, 23:02 (Ref:4491)   #3
Gerard
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Gerard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Since the question asked in this topic concerns everybody at 10-Tenths, and not just the people on the Formula 1 forum, I moved this topic to the 'Website & Feedback' forum.

Gerard.
Old 4 Jan 2000, 23:25 (Ref:4492)   #4
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Crikey, Craig,

I was just getting to know you.

I never took the opportunity to thank you for this marvellous legacy you've left us. By far the best motorsport place on the net. I've only recently registered, but thanks to you I feel as though I have likeminded friends around the planet.

Hope you'll still be dropping in from time to time.

May I wish you all the best in whatever ventures you have planned.

TimD
Old 5 Jan 2000, 00:39 (Ref:4493)   #5
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Craig! How can you?

I've only been here a few months, but I absolutely love it! This site is the best in the whole world, and it's all thanks to you. Do you think I could survive a whole day without a trip to the 10-10ths Discussion Forum? No I couldn't.

Thankyou for creating this marvellous site Craig, and good luck for the future.

Minardi fan.
Old 5 Jan 2000, 01:14 (Ref:4494)   #6
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
I agree with the above..Craig you have done an excellent job with the site and we all would like to thank you for that...I dont know the reasons why you are leaving but I guess that is your decision...Hopefully you will continue to be a valued member of ten tenths...
Personally I would like tp thank you for all the help you have given me over the last few months as Ive been learning how computers and the internet work.
Its a sad day to see the founding member leave his post but all the best for the future and all I can say is DONT BE A STRANGER TO US.

CHEERS.
Marcus
Old 5 Jan 2000, 02:48 (Ref:4495)   #7
jamie928
Rookie

jamie928 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So why are you going? Like alot of people here I think this is one of the best motorsports sites in the world.
Its not gonna be the same place without your posts. This is almost as hard on me as when JV left for F1!!! CART fans really do miss that little bald dude!! We'll miss you to.

[This message has been edited by jamie928 (edited 05 January 2000).]
Old 5 Jan 2000, 03:20 (Ref:4496)   #8
Green_man4421
Racer

Canada
Quebec, Canada
Green_man4421 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Craig I saw the signs of you going and I say to you good luck. It is up to you to leave and if you want to go you can go and u don't goto tell u swhy just keep hanging round as a poster or whatever you know. The site is great.

THanks for it.
Old 6 Jan 2000, 21:26 (Ref:4497)   #9
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Im not really interested in your reasons for leaving(unless it's interesting). I just want to say thank you for doing such a great job managing this BB. You always do a good job moderating the forums and without you this entire BB would probably be one big version of Invader's.
(Not insulting your forum "@rse", but motorsports are more fun)

Good Luck Craig.

Old 8 Jan 2000, 00:18 (Ref:4498)   #10
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Ally, as i've said in the staff forums, and on the announcements forum, i'm only leaving the forums at the moment - i'll still be around the rest of the site - for the time being at least.

However folks - I don't wish to remain in charge for ever so, if you've not replied to one of my pleas for help in the past, here's your chance to help the site, and to feel good about yourself - your site needs you!
Old 10 Jan 2000, 01:46 (Ref:4499)   #11
AL Racing
Racer

AL Racing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Craig, you have done a great job as an administrator, It's by far the best f1-forum I've seen, very nice and clean. Thanks!

Andy