Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 30 Mar 2005, 19:14 (Ref:1265594)   #1
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
f1 manager

the game is ea sports f1 manager
i was wondering if anyone knows about this game, and if they can help me out with it. specifically why wont the game let me continue on to the next year, ie i always get fired as manager because it says i fail to secure a new engine deal. so the next game i played i signed a engine deal for the next year right away and still the same problem.
the games a little old so forgive me if this has been dealt with in a previous post.
Old 1 Apr 2005, 13:16 (Ref:1267136)   #2
the man
Veteran

the man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I did have the game but it kept on crashing back to the desktop when i tried to sign for an engine deal for next season. Went and exchanged it for another and the same happened again
Old 12 Apr 2005, 20:31 (Ref:1276630)   #3
James Kimbley
Rookie

England
James Kimbley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ok not played the game for a while, but I remeber it had a bug which was never fixed, this is going to sound strange and like I am taking the p*** but I remember some people have to change there windows clock (bottom right) on there PC to GMT London time and this fixed some problems, basically the game was only intended to be released in the UK and some other european countries and use the windows pc clock to base its calendar system.

So just try it anyway and see what happens the is no guarantee this will fix the problem, but nothing too lose.