Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 18 Jan 2009, 07:54 (Ref:2373713)   #1
STEALTHY
Veteran

Australia
SA - The Custom Plate State
STEALTHY should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Problem with replying to threads

Have been having a problem when replying to threads, over the last couple of weeks.

I click quote as normal (or post reply), and the cursor isn't visible, and i can't move it manually (like if i have made a typo, i have to delete everything after the typo to get back to it)
Along with this, the cut and paste options don't when when right clicking.
Going back, and reclicking quote or reply sometimes overcomes this, but a few times its done it 2 or 3 times in a row, so i've given up replying.
It always does it when i press preview post, and try to go back to change or type something!

Is this a software problem, or a problem on my end (using the latest Firefox). I havn't come across this issue on other forums!

Thanks in advance
Old 18 Jan 2009, 20:55 (Ref:2374042)   #2
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
More likely than anything to be a problem at your side. Have to admit I only use IE7 but we haven't changed any software on Tenths in a while, so if it's just happened after an update to FFox then it's most likely the culprit.

Try the usual "reboot and try again" and see what happens.
Old 19 Jan 2009, 01:03 (Ref:2374154)   #3
STEALTHY
Veteran

Australia
SA - The Custom Plate State
STEALTHY should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheers for the reply.

I've had this version of FF for a good few months now, the problem has only been in the last few weeks and only limited to this forum. Obviously the comp has been turned off/rebooted a few times in those weeks.
Old 19 Jan 2009, 08:51 (Ref:2374269)   #4
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Very strange then, I'll take a look in to it. Have you any additional security products that might interfere with JavaScript?