Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 2 May 2018, 21:38 (Ref:3818967)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Aysedasi's Le Mans Story 2017

OK, so here it is for another year. As you will appreciate, it's been quite a rush job to get it done so soon after the race.....

So, 1000+ dodgy photos, 145 just as dodgy video snippets and 20 pages of mangled grammar. About the same as usual then.......

http://www.aysedasi.co.uk
Old 3 May 2018, 06:10 (Ref:3819015)   #2
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i almost expected to be online after LM2018

Ciao Marco
Old 3 May 2018, 06:22 (Ref:3819017)   #3
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ideal timing, get everyone in the mood for this year
Old 3 May 2018, 17:27 (Ref:3819184)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth View Post
i almost expected to be online after LM2018
It was looking that way for a while!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Ideal timing, get everyone in the mood for this year
Well, that's always the grand plan. (I stick to that story, anyway).
Old 7 May 2018, 17:51 (Ref:3820625)   #5
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Always a highlight in the build up to each year.
Old 10 May 2018, 22:00 (Ref:3821399)   #6
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Enjoying what I have read so far (about page 4 atm).... but all the pics of food made me peckish and had to go for refreshment. Reading to be continued.

A trip to Le Mans has been on my bucket list for ages. To date the nearest I got was pre moving to Aus (prob c 1968!)as a young child en route to Spain being driven down the Mulsanne Straight in a rented Morris 1100, 4 up with luggage (I seem to recall it was the main road at the time, unless Dad took a detour) When we got to the end of the straight I asked Dad to turn round and go the other way back. An unrelenting Mum said we can do that on the way home!
Old 11 May 2018, 17:33 (Ref:3821536)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You really must try and give it a go one year. I know it's easy for me to say as a Brit, after all, this year will be my 33rd bucketful!