Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 15 Dec 2021, 03:44 (Ref:4089739)   #5426
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
So now;
Saved the best to last .....

The what I think is an Alfa Giulietta Sprint Speciale in "Staples" is quite easy on the eye though.
Old 15 Dec 2021, 07:09 (Ref:4089754)   #5427
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
The what I think is an Alfa Giulietta Sprint Speciale
Sure its a SS? Are you OK Jean Michel? Did you try with Veloce…
Old 15 Dec 2021, 09:51 (Ref:4089767)   #5428
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
John, I assume you are referring to the ladies on the beach, sadly it it not one of my own, it was sent to me some years ago by a friend in New Zealand, who I met at the British GP where he was covering the event for his local (?) paper back home. I wanted to celebrate 500,000 views.

Obviously the girls chose to pose for the cameras, so I doubt if they would complain. And I certainly don't

Clearly you prefer the rounded rear quarters.

Regards,

Bob.
I really wasn't complaining, Bob - I was giving a tongue in cheek response, and you will note that I placed a laughing imogee at the end. There's no pleasing some people!
"It's pure joy. This was the perfect training for the WEC after a summer of not racing, even though the car is faster than LMP2." Nicolas Minassian after lapping at 123mph in the Group C Jaguar XJR-14, setting a new outright lap record for the historic GP circuit at Silverstone Classic in 2013!
Old 15 Dec 2021, 10:41 (Ref:4089791)   #5429
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner View Post
I really wasn't complaining, Bob - I was giving a tongue in cheek response, and you will note that I placed a laughing imogee at the end. There's no pleasing some people!
No worries, John, I did not take it seriously my reply was intended to be just as TIC as yours. We know each better than to take offence, after all me being rude to you was made us friends in the first place

To ensure our enduring friendship is not threatened, I will post FisCar later today. Can't say fairer than that.

Kind regards, to you and .. er what's er name?
Old 15 Dec 2021, 17:06 (Ref:4089890)   #5430
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
OK! It's a Fiscar day;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0234.JPG   _MG_0241.JPG   _MG_0245.JPG  

1 Fis (1).jpg   1 Fis (2).jpg   1 Fis (3).jpg  

Old 15 Dec 2021, 17:08 (Ref:4089891)   #5431
bauble
Veteran

England
Why not?
Attached Thumbnails
1 Fis (4).jpg   1 Fis (5).jpg   1 Fis (6).jpg  

1 Fis (7).jpg   1 Fis (8).jpg   1 Fis (9).jpg  

Old 16 Dec 2021, 08:11 (Ref:4090007)   #5432
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
As a side issue, after 'Milestone' & 'Millstone' I was expecting 'and Silverstone'. You let me down there Baub...
Old 16 Dec 2021, 23:52 (Ref:4090189)   #5433
bauble
Veteran

England
My millstone, Enjoy thesae;
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0555.JPG   1 Fis (12).JPG   1Fis (1).JPG  

1Fis (2).JPG   10p.JPG   11 mm.JPG  

Old 16 Dec 2021, 23:54 (Ref:4090190)   #5434
bauble
Veteran

England
And these;
Attached Thumbnails
12 mm.JPG   035.JPG   1234.JPG  

1252.JPG   1254.JPG   1273.JPG  

Old 16 Dec 2021, 23:56 (Ref:4090191)   #5435
bauble
Veteran

England
Also;
Attached Thumbnails
1277.JPG   1281.JPG   Alta 1.JPG  

AMOC June 125.JPG   10 mm.JPG   Britcar 24 Sun 043.JPG  

Old 17 Dec 2021, 06:24 (Ref:4090221)   #5436
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quizz: 5433, white TR. How "tall" is the driver?
Old 17 Dec 2021, 09:09 (Ref:4090235)   #5437
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Quizz: 5433, white TR. How "tall" is the driver?
And what a novel way of mounting the fire extinguisher pull!

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 17 Dec 2021, 09:39 (Ref:4090240)   #5438
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
And what a novel way of mounting the fire extinguisher pull!
Where are the police when you need? He must be seated on the main switch!

PS Just hope its not a Tenther's son, daughter, relative, friend, best of enemies… Wife is OK!
Old 17 Dec 2021, 18:30 (Ref:4090337)   #5439
bauble
Veteran

England
A mish mash,
Attached Thumbnails
1 24 (1).JPG   1 24 (2).JPG   1 24 (3).JPG  

1 24 (4).JPG   1 24 (5).JPG   1 24 (6).JPG  

Old 17 Dec 2021, 18:33 (Ref:4090338)   #5440
bauble
Veteran

England
More mish mash;
Attached Thumbnails
1BC (1).JPG   1BC (2).JPG   1BC (3).JPG  

1BC (4).JPG   1BC (5).JPG   1BC (6).JPG  

Old 17 Dec 2021, 18:41 (Ref:4090339)   #5441
bauble
Veteran

England
More mash of a mish;
Attached Thumbnails
2cr (1).JPG   2cr (2).JPG   2cr (3).JPG  

2cr (4).JPG   2cr (5).JPG   2cr (6).JPG  

Old 18 Dec 2021, 04:01 (Ref:4090406)   #5442
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I mash say I am enjoying the variety of photos, although I mish some of the older cars mishing in today's selection.
Old 18 Dec 2021, 06:38 (Ref:4090417)   #5443
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Dont like Tisha Bimmer or Aushteen Coopersh? Shad…
Old 18 Dec 2021, 07:30 (Ref:4090424)   #5444
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Dont like Tisha Bimmer or Aushteen Coopersh? Shad…
You forgot the Mushtang
Old 18 Dec 2021, 07:54 (Ref:4090425)   #5445
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Can alsho shee a Focush in one of thoshe photosh
Old 18 Dec 2021, 10:52 (Ref:4090433)   #5446
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks for FISCAR pics, Bob. There are also a few cars from your posts at 5434 and 5435 that I would love to see on our grids but I suspect they are only 'big' occasion cars!

Oh, and the Duller Motorsport Z4 Coupe in Red Bull colours is one of my favourite 'moderns' of all time!
"It's pure joy. This was the perfect training for the WEC after a summer of not racing, even though the car is faster than LMP2." Nicolas Minassian after lapping at 123mph in the Group C Jaguar XJR-14, setting a new outright lap record for the historic GP circuit at Silverstone Classic in 2013!
Old 18 Dec 2021, 23:21 (Ref:4090509)   #5447
bauble
Veteran

England
One of the few to comment on the images, is EB, so in his honour;
Attached Thumbnails
1 EB (1).jpg   1 EB (2).jpg   1 EB (3).JPG  

1 EB (4).JPG   1 EB (5).JPG   1 EB.jpg  

Old 18 Dec 2021, 23:22 (Ref:4090510)   #5448
bauble
Veteran

England
For EB
Attached Thumbnails
2 EB (1).JPG   2 EB (2).JPG   2 EB (3).JPG  

2 EB (4).JPG   2 EB (5).JPG   2 EB (6).JPG  

Old 18 Dec 2021, 23:24 (Ref:4090511)   #5449
bauble
Veteran

England
And JT will also enjoy them;
Attached Thumbnails
3 EB (1).JPG   3 EB (2).JPG   3 EB (3).JPG  

3 EB (4).JPG   3 EB (5).JPG   3 EB (6).JPG  

Old 19 Dec 2021, 03:42 (Ref:4090536)   #5450
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
What a great selection Bob. Ta muchly. *honoured*
I even detect a hint of "Old Yeller" in one of the pics. I recognise the white-wall tyres.