Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 7 Jun 2018, 20:57 (Ref:3827514)   #51
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Rllettes is always welcome
Old 7 Jun 2018, 21:08 (Ref:3827519)   #52
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I guess I could start the same conversation as we always have about that Simon, but I'll give it a rest this year.......
Old 7 Jun 2018, 21:15 (Ref:3827523)   #53
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Rllettes is always welcome
I love the fact that on the ingredients list it says that 100 grams of Rillettes contains 110 grams of porc

Concentrated porc, l like it very much
Old 8 Jun 2018, 12:10 (Ref:3827642)   #54
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
I love the fact that on the ingredients list it says that 100 grams of Rillettes contains 110 grams of porc

Concentrated porc, l like it very much
Brilliant!!
Well spotted Vince
I do love genuine rillettes du Mans.
Old 8 Jun 2018, 14:51 (Ref:3827668)   #55
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
Brilliant!!
Well spotted Vince
I do love genuine rillettes du Mans.
I love the goose or duck rillettes
Old 8 Jun 2018, 22:16 (Ref:3827749)   #56
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I bought cheese
Old 9 Jun 2018, 06:37 (Ref:3827782)   #57
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Gilles lives! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I haven't been to the TT meeting for a long time now, I usually find myself engrossed with the pre race build up on the terracing opposite the pits and forget ! I'll try and pop over next week and bring my partner along, although she doesn't drink nor like cheese !

Hope it all goes well and you all have a great LM24 2018.
Old 9 Jun 2018, 08:11 (Ref:3827795)   #58
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Hopefully there will be soft drinks and not cheese items bought by people and plenty of interesting people to meet and chat to so i am sure she will enjoy
Old 9 Jun 2018, 22:05 (Ref:3827873)   #59
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
We will try and make our way over and say hello, it would be nice to meet you all again .
Old 9 Jun 2018, 22:13 (Ref:3827874)   #60
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes Gilles, take five and come to meet us again !
Old 11 Jun 2018, 17:47 (Ref:3828468)   #61
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
Yes Gilles, take five and come to meet us again !
Will give it a good go !
Old 11 Jun 2018, 17:59 (Ref:3828469)   #62
JoeW04
Veteran

JoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I arrive Saturday morning and will probably head straight for Arnage for morning warm up and stay over in that direction for most the day, would of been cool to make it, enjoy guys
Old 11 Jun 2018, 20:19 (Ref:3828496)   #63
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm going to do my best to join the meeting this year. I've made it two or three times before, but couldn't make it last year as the heat made me quite ill by the Saturday!
Old 11 Jun 2018, 21:18 (Ref:3828511)   #64
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Small lump of stilton purchased and ready to go in cool box for journey to the meet.
biscuits packed and some paper plates, might gets some plastic cups once there
Old 12 Jun 2018, 06:39 (Ref:3828575)   #65
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Picked up a bottle of local honeybee gin, hope people enjoy it
Old 12 Jun 2018, 14:47 (Ref:3828662)   #66
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giba View Post
Picked up a bottle of local honeybee gin, hope people enjoy it
Should deliver a buzz or even a sting.
Old 12 Jun 2018, 18:52 (Ref:3828706)   #67
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well I can say I'm ready . As announced:
Grand cru, rillettes ( Simon's wishes understood and it is a good idea to try other Rillettes than porks' ones) and Camembert!!
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...CNXDvZbY88njCw

Old 12 Jun 2018, 19:02 (Ref:3828708)   #68
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

So, my good friends, as I have written in the "who's going" thread, I won't attend the practice and race this year. I know it's late to tell this, but you will have to "raise a glass to my health" and especially to Madame's one.

Have a good meeting (Simon will bring a table) and enjoy the race.

Last edited by PascaLM; 13 Jun 2018 at 09:06.
Old 13 Jun 2018, 13:13 (Ref:3828891)   #69
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
So, my good friends, as I have written in the "who's going" thread, I won't attend the practice and race this year. I know it's late to tell this, but you will have to "raise a glass to my health" and especially to Madame's one.

Very sorry to hear of your wife's problem, I hope that she is back to full health soon. I had a had of something good for yiu, will have to eat it myself as it will not keep until next year.

Sean
Old 13 Jun 2018, 19:45 (Ref:3829057)   #70
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by claude2cv View Post
Very sorry to hear of your wife's problem, I hope that she is back to full health soon. I had a had of something good for yiu, will have to eat it myself as it will not keep until next year.

Sean
Your chutneys are just fantastic and go well with many dishes or food, foie gras, roast pork...
Bon appétit then !
Old 16 Jun 2018, 10:51 (Ref:3829884)   #71
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
I know you have a great meeting again. The weather is fine. Nothing will fall before the start, according to radars.
Enjoy the race, take care on the way home.
Old 16 Jun 2018, 12:29 (Ref:3829906)   #72
Kpy
Veteran

Quote:
I know you have a great meeting again. The weather is fine. Nothing will fall before the start, according to radars.
Enjoy the race, take care on the way home.
We raised our glasses to you, Pascal.
We all hope that your wife's health is improving.
Old 17 Jun 2018, 21:09 (Ref:3831486)   #73
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Didn't make it to the meet as two old Le Mans going friends of mine were present and we did the same routine as we used to do back in the day before they got married and produced offspring

Planning for next year has already started in my head and the meet will definitely be on the list as it would be a great shame to miss it three times in a row! Two on the spin is already discutable

See you all next year!
Old 18 Jun 2018, 11:28 (Ref:3831606)   #74
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:

A plastic cup or too was raised to all absent friends at the meet, and i think it went very well, thanks to all those that bought things to share.

Pascal, you were missed and i do hope your wife is feeling better. see you next year.
Old 18 Jun 2018, 13:44 (Ref:3831643)   #75
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Forgot to say, took all my old le mans tickets for Andrew (and anyone else interested) then in all the excitement left them in the cool bag. Sorry about that