Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 12 Apr 2021, 12:41 (Ref:4045692)   #331
Gerard C
Veteran

French Polynesia
My place
Gerard C should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGerard C should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGerard C should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
They are supposed to be at Paul Ricard on 11/13 June too.
Old 17 Apr 2021, 09:53 (Ref:4046397)   #332
Gerard C
Veteran

French Polynesia
My place
Gerard C should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGerard C should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGerard C should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
New updated entry forms available on PA website (prices and covid related terms of sale), race by race or full season.
Old 22 Apr 2021, 16:42 (Ref:4047340)   #333
Gerard C
Veteran

French Polynesia
My place
PA just cancelled Le rallye des Princesses (was 29 May/3 June). What a shame, I had great expectations!
Old 22 Apr 2021, 16:56 (Ref:4047344)   #334
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Great Expectations? What the Dickens were you thinking?
Old 22 Apr 2021, 17:04 (Ref:4047347)   #335
Gerard C
Veteran

French Polynesia
My place
To let you into the secret, I had something in mind. A bloke as mechanic during daytime and me, later, always happy to help and serve one of those wonderful ladies! La galanterie française se perd, it was the right moment to bring it back to center stage…
Old 22 Apr 2021, 17:11 (Ref:4047350)   #336
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
To let you into the secret, I had something in mind. A bloke as mechanic during daytime and me, later, always happy to help and serve one of those wonderful ladies! La galanterie française se perd, it was the right moment to bring it back to center stage…
You might meet the immobilier who sold me my house - he claimed to be involved with that event. Probably for the same reasons!
Old 22 Apr 2021, 17:19 (Ref:4047354)   #337
bauble
Veteran

England
Luton, which is nowhere near ,,,?
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Anyone expecting to be at Brands on Sunday?
Old 22 Apr 2021, 17:21 (Ref:4047356)   #338
Gerard C
Veteran

French Polynesia
My place
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
You might meet the immobilier who sold me my house - he claimed to be involved with that event. Probably for the same reasons!
Being a gentleman, sometimes, I wont tell you about the horrible nicknames of this event!
Old 23 Apr 2021, 11:50 (Ref:4047500)   #339
Gerard C
Veteran

French Polynesia
My place
We're still receiving updates about GP Historique de France 11/13 June, Le Castellet.
Old 28 Apr 2021, 18:59 (Ref:4048357)   #340
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes has a real shot at the championship!redshoes has a real shot at the championship!redshoes has a real shot at the championship!redshoes has a real shot at the championship!redshoes has a real shot at the championship!redshoes has a real shot at the championship!
HSCC Silverstone International Trophy (May 22/23) open to spectators
https://www.silverstone.co.uk/events...ports-car-club
Old 29 Apr 2021, 08:23 (Ref:4048393)   #341
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
HSCC Silverstone International Trophy (May 22/23) open to spectators
https://www.silverstone.co.uk/events...ports-car-club
That's positive news from Silverstone. Numbered Grandstand seat at Luffield and roving in public areas. Will be interesting to see how far spectators are allowed to roam.
Old 29 Apr 2021, 13:47 (Ref:4048467)   #342
Gerard C
Veteran

French Polynesia
My place
If everything goes well, GP de France Historique will happen and may be with spectators. New offer for the F1 grid entrants, two weeks later they will be invited for a parade during the modern GP.
Wonder if the pair Werner Alesi will be invited to play the second leg of their now famous battle. Cant wait…
Old 29 Apr 2021, 13:52 (Ref:4048468)   #343
Gerard C
Veteran

French Polynesia
My place
A new grid has been added, Historic Formula 2, 1600or 2000, 1967/1978. And always the FJ's. Delta, interested in?
Old 29 Apr 2021, 21:23 (Ref:4048561)   #344
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
A new grid has been added, Historic Formula 2, 1600or 2000, 1967/1978. And always the FJ's. Delta, interested in?
If I am told to go then I will. TBH I am not that bothered. Sorry.Much rather go to Dijon.
Old 30 Apr 2021, 09:52 (Ref:4048631)   #345
Gerard C
Veteran

French Polynesia
My place
Iain, I dont recommend to go to France. Stay safe in your area… Dijon peut bien attendre…