Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 13 May 2013, 20:16 (Ref:3246926)   #1
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Marshal wanted for Spa Classic, May 24-25-26th, 2013

The organizers of the Spa Classic at the famous Spa-Francorchamps track are desperately seeking qualified marshals for their famous historical Classic event. Fans of proper F1 cars from the 60´s, 70´s, 80´s and Group C lovers and other screaming vintage cars will not be disappointed!

The event schedule shows that both the Friday and Saturday are very long days but have somewhat been adjusted for marshal needs, Friday now ends at 10:15 pm with an one hour break between 1 and 2 pm, Saturday runs until 10:50 pm. Both days start at 09:00 am. Sunday will remain unchanged. The schedule and additional info can be found at www.spa-classic.be

With the event being at such short notice anyone who is interested is encouraged to apply as soon as possible but before next weekend at the latest. As with all Spa events, interested marshals from the UK need to have MSA approval to join the event.

Anyone interested to join this event (formerly known as RMU Classic) can apply directly with Georges Heynen, chairman of the CNCR/NKBK in Belgium at http://www.belgianmarshals.be/fr/ind...w=contact&id=2

If you haven´t been to Spa before and if you are looking to work a great historical event at one of the best tracks in the world, this could be your chance!
Old 13 May 2013, 22:39 (Ref:3246981)   #2
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
If anyone wants a free lift (and I mean free) to and from this meeting I have spare seats (paid for) on the tunnel out on the 23rd at 8.20 back on the 26th at 19.50 .
PM me if interested
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 14 May 2013, 08:41 (Ref:3247180)   #3
Steve Fox
Racer

United Kingdom
S.W.London
Steve Fox should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I would have loved to have been able to do this event, right up my straße but I will be running the Alfa at Crystal Palace in the only event this year that I am actually supposed to be trackside when the course is live. I'm sure you will get plenty of takers though, have a good time.
Old 14 May 2013, 19:18 (Ref:3247438)   #4
haystacks
Veteran

England
Sittingbourne Kent
haystacks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Me and two others are already doing it. Be nice to see a few more brits doing it.