Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History > Historic Image Archive

Old 27 Mar 2017, 01:46 (Ref:3721735)   #1
socram
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
socram should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsocram should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Race Programmes

Not strictly speaking images as such, but I am trying to date images pre 1982 in the UK, and although I do have most race programmes, I desperately need the Donington programme from July 19/20 1980.

Thanks to another poster on here who posted pics from an almost identical spot during the same race, I can fix the date, but I took rather a lot of slides and try to add drivers and cars to a database when time permits.

If anyone has a spare programme, or can scan the entries for each class, I'd be most grateful.

Just send me a PM.

I'm also short of a 1980 NSCC(?) Cadwell programme that had the pre-57's, plus MGA's, modsports, Super Saloons etc.

I have an image thread on the NZ based Roaring Season website and have had well over 300,000 hits so far, with a mix of images from the UK, plus NZ post 1983.