Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 8 Oct 2018, 11:21 (Ref:3855404)   #76
snowen250
Veteran

snowen250 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm happy with my podium !

Thanks for running this Pimmy, must be a lot of work, but it is certainly appreciated.

Simon
Old 11 Oct 2018, 20:04 (Ref:3856161)   #77
STAR Driver
Rookie

United Kingdom
STAR Driver should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
My random was to pick based on number the driver raced with, in sorted order (not numerical).

I'd love to claim some logic to the win, but it came down to 52 coming ahead of 6.

Congratulations crmalcolm, despite a last-round win, your random selection edged out my selections based on studying last year's results by a mere 3 points! But this was my strongest showing so far; the question is whether or not to go random in 2019...

And finally, thanks to pimmy for all your work in organising the game & crunching all the numbers, it's always a fun addition to the season.
Old 12 Oct 2018, 07:30 (Ref:3856198)   #78
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAR Driver View Post
Congratulations crmalcolm, despite a last-round win, your random selection edged out my selections based on studying last year's results by a mere 3 points! But this was my strongest showing so far; the question is whether or not to go random in 2019...
I think the deciding factor may have been Plato. Running 99 puts him last on my list, so doesn't make a pick. Others may have expected him to run well at some point?