Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 7 Oct 2003, 21:56 (Ref:743411)   #26
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hrmmm, I'm sure we'll live. To decorate the shrine I've 'legally' acquired the set of Ford dealer's victory posters, I think a Bathurst one would really complete the set
Old 7 Oct 2003, 22:55 (Ref:743483)   #27
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What are you going to do with a "Holden wins" poster Crash
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 7 Oct 2003, 23:02 (Ref:743489)   #28
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The budgie will get the shirts, and we don't want any of it dripping on the carpet
Old 8 Oct 2003, 01:02 (Ref:743556)   #29
Lyris
Racer

Lyris should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Crashie, so am I supposed to be saving you a pristine condition version of the Ford wins poster?????
Old 8 Oct 2003, 01:24 (Ref:743558)   #30
Blueprint
Rookie

Blueprint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by paydriver
You should know Blueprint cant come Lyris... who is going to forget to check the rosejoints in the front suspension if Blueprint isnt there??
Thats an easy question... I'd say that would be person employed as the mechanic on the car, wouldn't you???

Have a look on the Ozemail site their names are all listed there, take your pick mate.

Sorry Lyris thanks for the invite but I won't be there, but it would be good to catch up somewhere along the line.

Last edited by Blueprint; 8 Oct 2003 at 01:26.
Old 8 Oct 2003, 02:17 (Ref:743578)   #31
aj_308
Veteran

Australia
Sydney, Australia
aj_308 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by paydriver
You should know Blueprint cant come Lyris... who is going to forget to check the rosejoints in the front suspension if Blueprint isnt there??

LMAO @ paydriver
Old 8 Oct 2003, 04:25 (Ref:743624)   #32
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Lyris- nah, they send us them in a post tube
Old 8 Oct 2003, 04:27 (Ref:743627)   #33
Evomike
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
Evomike should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well I won't be there. Maybe next year I will have to sit in front of the google box, but will have to wait till a late delayed broadcast for the F1. and they are breaking for the news this year!
Old 8 Oct 2003, 05:04 (Ref:743638)   #34
FalconEL
Racer

Australia
Brisbane, Queensland
FalconEL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by sevi
It could be a happy shrine this year, Chris will you sober up by the end of the week if Ford win?
We can't afford to get too carried away with the alcohol unfortunately because one tends to lose track of the race, what with the 10 -15 or so Safety Cars and multitude of add breaks on Channel 10. I think I'll just save myself for a celebratory ale when the blue oval crosses the line first on Sunday.

The Ford shrine is looking good Crash, we've got the Ford Racing Chairs, cushions, models etc. Oh, and in my one and only betting plunge for this year, I did put $5.00 for a win on Lowndes/Seton at 8:1 yesterday so we're ready m8.

PS. Hate to say this but I did put $5.00 for a win also on Richards/Perkins at 17:1 - couldn't resist at that price.

CD.
"I still can't spin the wheels all the way down the straight in high gear", Mark Donohue (The Unfair Advantage) commenting to the Porsche engineers on the 1100hp 1973 Can-Am Porsche 917-30 when asked whether the car has enough horsepower yet!!
Old 8 Oct 2003, 06:09 (Ref:743660)   #35
Lyris
Racer

Lyris should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Crash Test
Lyris- nah, they send us them in a post tube
Crash, you either find me under the podium with them in my arms or you haven't got a hope in hell.

( And god am I hoping that one of the boys can pull me back out of that pit )
Old 9 Oct 2003, 10:32 (Ref:745003)   #36
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well I would love to be there. I rode down in '01, Mt P can attest to that and will have to watch you all on my colour TV (shades of Redgum), but...

Come Monday people, the Dukes gets kicked in the guts in anger and The Great Road Ride to the Island begins. All 4600 klms of it (round trip).

You can all then watch me, unless you are there in person, in which case, I'm your man (I think that was like Kevin Borich, but am willing to stand corrected).
Old 9 Oct 2003, 10:43 (Ref:745018)   #37
The Tool Man
Veteran

The Tool Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Moff Mate why dont you bring the Duke or even better the Ford up the hill for a "Test Run" watch the race and have a few drinks with me. Your colleuges are only next door if we get to carried away and need attention.
Old 9 Oct 2003, 11:00 (Ref:745034)   #38
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks for the invite, but I need to spend some quality time at home seeing as I go away for the next nine days straight.

The thing is it will be quality TV time I guess.
Old 9 Oct 2003, 11:02 (Ref:745036)   #39
The Tool Man
Veteran

The Tool Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thats okay I love my TV heaps as well, I understand , TV first Family second ...... He He He
Old 10 Oct 2003, 04:55 (Ref:745889)   #40
mjt57
Racer

mjt57 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Lyris
I used to play it when I was little (but then again I used to do a lot of daggy things when I was little)
Oi! This is a family orientated forum, thank you very much. But then you DO claim to be from QLD....

Anyway, to those going to the Mountain, have a good time, and if you do meet up, take some snaps and let the rest of us know who's who (I know what RT looks like, so that's not too bad...)

I'll see if I can drag myself out of bed to see the start, at least. I tried getting the nightshifts off. A mate has an overhead projection system, recently installed, complete with digital settop box, you beaut surround sound system, etc. So, if I can make it, I'll be watching some of the race from his place.

Silly me should've pulled a sickie. But ironically, the mate is acting manager at work, while the manager and another workmate slum it out of Reid Park with their sons this weekend....

It's not fair...
Old 10 Oct 2003, 04:56 (Ref:745890)   #41
mjt57
Racer

mjt57 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by AMoffat
Thanks for the invite, but I need to spend some quality time at home seeing as I go away for the next nine days straight.
That wouldn't be to the AGP at PI by any chance???

That one I WON'T miss.