Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 13 Jun 2005, 15:42 (Ref:1327424)   #1
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
New Britain, CT; Local Track: Lime Rock
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
2005 Lime Rock Park ALMS "New England Grand Prix"...

Hey all...
Less than three weeks until this one so I figured I might as well start the topic early rather than late (as I had done previously )...
So the American Le Mans Series comes to Connecticut for the second time this Independednce Day weekend, promising a good crowd and plenty of... *gulp*... security. Not to mention some good racing.
Who from Tenths will be going then?
I hope enough of us will be so that we can plan for meetings accordingly.
I myself am 90% sure I'll be attending-and will probably be arriving around two o'clock on Thursday.
See you there!
*Yes, I used to be RacerGuy2. You don't really think I'd stick with that name the whole time now did you? ;)
Old 13 Jun 2005, 22:03 (Ref:1327777)   #2
theracegypsy
Veteran

theracegypsy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wish I was, love working the ALMS series., and a friend of mine is track manager there.

..but , can't get back into the USA 'til Septembre, due to visa restrictions, so it will be two Canadian Champ car races and back to Blighty for thee summer
Old 22 Jun 2005, 21:33 (Ref:1337693)   #3
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
New Britain, CT; Local Track: Lime Rock
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Oh come on, I can't be the only one!!
*Yes, I used to be RacerGuy2. You don't really think I'd stick with that name the whole time now did you? ;)