Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 25 Jul 2007, 23:28 (Ref:1973510)   #1
zapparacing
Rookie

zapparacing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2007 Mid Ohio SVRA race photos

A few photos I snapped from a few weekends ago up at Mid-Ohio. It was both cars (TVR and MGB) first race from restorations. I broke the TVR's rear end on the qualifying false grid right as I put it in 1st gear. That ended the weekend for the TVR on Saturday. The MGB ran like it was shot out of a cannon all weekend. I have yet to drive the B but my dad says its a hoot. Hope you enjoy the photos. Oh and a word to the wise...I forgot to resize them to just click on the individual photos and not the "slide-show"

http://www.albumtown.com/showalbum.p...create=4&var=1
Old 26 Jul 2007, 07:41 (Ref:1973641)   #2
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well done Zappa, thanks. Shame about the TVR. Please remind us what engine you are running in it.
Old 27 Jul 2007, 20:38 (Ref:1974968)   #3
zapparacing
Rookie

zapparacing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ford Essex Cosworth GA w/ 42 DCNF's done by Ric Wood in England. All I can say is he did a wonderful job on the engine! Still some tweaking left to do to the chassis. Hopefully we'll have it all done by Watkins Glen which is September 6th. So far I heard SVRA is expecting 500+ cars!!!
Old 2 Aug 2007, 02:55 (Ref:1978736)   #4
imsawidebody
Rookie

United States
Ohio, USA
imsawidebody should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great shots, I admired your car there.
David/ C3R