Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 18 Oct 2013, 09:18 (Ref:3319368)   #101
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy97 View Post
A great piece Claire, I'm assuming that will be on a continuous play loop at next years Race Retro show?

I know that its impossible to avoid date clashes with something but I am hoping that the 2014 event does not clash with any of the CSCC things I'm committed to so that I can take part again.

Seems the HRDC want to clash with it Andy

Vid will be out shortly
Old 27 Oct 2013, 07:07 (Ref:3323514)   #102
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
Website doesn't give an indication of date or venue for 360 2014, just the countdown, and I'm rubbish at maths!
It still doesn't. Is it possible to make life easy for us all and just put the date up. Having to work it out is just pain in the back side. I already have a provisional calendar available for some of the races I'm interested in, so if this one has a firm date it would be good to know what it is so I can see whether it potentially fits or not.

If it fits, I'll send a deposit, if it doesn't then ill make my apologies and write off the idea for another year.
Old 27 Oct 2013, 08:40 (Ref:3323540)   #103
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
August 2nd
Old 27 Oct 2013, 10:28 (Ref:3323581)   #104
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't have a suitable car for this anymore so if anyone wants an extra driver I'd be happy to contribute. My plans are relatively fluid but I'd like to support this again.
Old 27 Oct 2013, 11:29 (Ref:3323602)   #105
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Once again it damn well clashes. Sorry.
Old 27 Oct 2013, 22:13 (Ref:3323896)   #106
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Ok as I said before and will say again

Its only a provisional date on the site because we have not firmed up dates at all. The reason why it was done as Aug 2nd is because it was exactly a year from the date we ran it at Donington

I dont know, it must be me , but I cannot firm up a date yet, I don't know what clashes with you on the 2ng Aug Andy and how anyone has firmed up dates but as I said, maybe its me but what I will say is as soon as I have a date for The 360, I will post it here

Watch out for the link to the trailer for the documentary film, I will post it here later

ta
Claire
Old 28 Oct 2013, 01:23 (Ref:3323978)   #107
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
From the "Better late than never" category (unless you all think otherwise ...) I have finally managed to finish my Donington 360 photo processing and get some web site upload troubles resolved as well as move to a new server.

So for anyone who might be interested here's a link.

http://www.scene-from-above.com/web/...?dir=32842&s=3

I have separated rhings into Morning and Afternoon action but I'm sure all will be obvious for those interested in having a peek. The uploads ar all low resolution and small files to save time and bandwidth for all. Larger versions (Highly recommended especially for the wet periods) can be created if desired.

I'm still working on a few alternative looks for some of the images. I will probably add some of them in a new folder at some point.

Enjoy.

Grant
Old 28 Oct 2013, 02:01 (Ref:3323990)   #108
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
And as we are doing better late than never stuff

Here is the trailer to the forthcoming film about "The story of the 360"

You can view it on FACEBOOK at the moment

We hope you like it....the film is a lot more detailed xx

When you open it PLEASE make sure (if you can) that you click on HD as that is what it was shot in and edited in

Ta
C
Old 1 Nov 2013, 21:50 (Ref:3326073)   #109
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
A great write up in this month's "Track driver" magazine by John Mawdesley. You can't buy publicity like that. Hope it gets a few people thinking about joining in. Claire, if I was you,I'd get the article published as a leaflet to hand out to all and sundry at Autosport show and Race Retro.
Old 21 Nov 2013, 01:07 (Ref:3334575)   #110
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy97 View Post
A great write up in this month's "Track driver" magazine by John Mawdesley. You can't buy publicity like that. Hope it gets a few people thinking about joining in. Claire, if I was you,I'd get the article published as a leaflet to hand out to all and sundry at Autosport show and Race Retro.
I saw it (finally)...yes very good indeed...