Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 14 Jul 2004, 12:55 (Ref:1036370)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by simon c
and 86 - race brought foward to allow gp drivers to psrticipate

That's quite an amusing concept now, isn't it.....
Old 15 Jul 2004, 03:51 (Ref:1036938)   #27
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Nordic
I think it may have been because of the student unrest in france at the time, but I could be wrong, I expect fab will know as he may have been a student then!.
I was too young in 1968 ! But, more than the students, it was the workers riots (we use to name them "68 events", or situations) that postponed the 68' race to September...

BTW, I booked the places for 2005 : pits grandstands again, but back in front of the ACO one - I missed the front of the grid in June

Last edited by Fab; 15 Jul 2004 at 03:53.
Old 15 Jul 2004, 04:08 (Ref:1036944)   #28
Mags
Veteran

Mags should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
BTW, I booked the places for 2005 : pits grandstands again, but back in front of the ACO one - I missed the front of the grid in June
WHAT was to see??? I missed the whole START!!!! I didn't even see the whole thing!!!
"I have a tendency to let my mind wander a bit during some of the yellow flag conditions; I look around, check out people in the stands, things like that" Darren Law - Lizard Extrordinaire and he's gonna be GT Leader and Brumos Porsche driver!
Old 15 Jul 2004, 10:20 (Ref:1037130)   #29
Gilles
Racer

European Union
Le Manshire - the 87th British county
Gilles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
I was too young in 1968 ! But, more than the students, it was the workers riots (we use to name them "68 events", or situations) that postponed the 68' race to September...

You even have two '68 race posters and stamps !

Quite unusual !!!

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !