Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 6 Oct 2021, 04:55 (Ref:4077136)   #1
Andrew Flynn
Rookie

Andrew Flynn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brands camber setup

I’m running in the MX5 supercup

Does anyone have advice on rear camber settings for Brands Hatch?

Front and rear are limited to max manufacturer spec which is -1.5 degrees. I have front set to -1.5 and rear set to -.5 so i get good traction out of corners.
Cold tyre pressures 26 front, 26.5 rear

This is giving me 56.4 on old tyres which i think will be around too 10 times of 55.4 with new tyres in dry.

Here’s how the car handles on those settings around Brands Hatch. Dry day 22 degrees c.

https://youtu.be/ATLBQ9Zosbg
Old 29 Nov 2021, 10:53 (Ref:4085860)   #2
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Never raced any MX at Brands but lately I tried to run it with few camber at rear and almost toe out. It doesnt work at all! Went back to maximum neg camber front and rear and toe at zero because the 1,6 engine is not a monster. In a one make series you must compromize…

What kind of lsd are you using? Your rules state:"The final drive may be equipped with either open or limited slip differential but must be original Mazda equipment. Modifications of any type are not permitted. So Kaaz, OS Giken, Gripper, 3JD are allowed?