Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who is the driver of the Grand Prix for you?
Charles Leclerc 47 83.93%
Sebastian Vettel 0 0%
Lewis Hamilton 1 1.79%
Valtteri Bottas 0 0%
Max Verstappen 0 0%
Kevin Magnussen 0 0%
Carlos Sainz 0 0%
Romain Grosjean 0 0%
Kimi Räikkönen 0 0%
Lando Norris 4 7.14%
Daniel Ricciardo 1 1.79%
Alexander Albon 1 1.79%
Pierre Gasly 0 0%
Sergio Pérez 0 0%
Daniil Kvyat 0 0%
Antonio Giovinazzi 0 0%
Nico Hülkenberg 2 3.57%
Lance Stroll 0 0%
George Russell 0 0%
Robert Kubica 0 0%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31 Mar 2019, 07:22 (Ref:3894385)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Bahrain Grand Prix 2019

Who is the driver of the Grand Prix for you?
Old 31 Mar 2019, 16:52 (Ref:3894468)   #2
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi. I don't need a reason.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
Old 31 Mar 2019, 16:54 (Ref:3894469)   #3
ApexTurtle
Racer

United States
ApexTurtle is a back marker
Hülkenberg for me. Started 17th and looked on course for 6th before his car broke down. And beat his highly rated teammate in a straight fight.
Old 31 Mar 2019, 16:57 (Ref:3894475)   #4
RichardRenes
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam
RichardRenes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Charles Leclerc with Lando Norris as a good 2nd.
Old 31 Mar 2019, 17:07 (Ref:3894479)   #5
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Leclerc. He proved he can do it.
He didn't let his bad start get to him but rather quickly ran passed a Mercedes (Bottas i think) and his own teammate and then simply ran away.
Nobody would have stopped him today, excpet mechanical issues.
Old 31 Mar 2019, 17:15 (Ref:3894486)   #6
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Has to be Leclerc, driver of the weekend but let down by the car
Old 31 Mar 2019, 17:16 (Ref:3894488)   #7
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Leclerc by a country mile. He got lucky at the end, but to profit from luck you've got to be in the right place at the time...
Old 31 Mar 2019, 17:20 (Ref:3894496)   #8
ApexTurtle
Racer

United States
ApexTurtle is a back marker
I find the idea that Leclerc was somehow lucky hard to grasp
Old 31 Mar 2019, 17:22 (Ref:3894498)   #9
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexTurtle View Post
I find the idea that Leclerc was somehow lucky hard to grasp
I know... lucky that he didn't end up down in 6th or 7th is what I mean.
Old 31 Mar 2019, 17:47 (Ref:3894513)   #10
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Norris. 12th at Melbourne and now 7th. It should have been Leclerc's day but I couldn't give him a sympathy vote.
Old 31 Mar 2019, 18:30 (Ref:3894526)   #11
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A fair amount of sympathy went into my vote but also most impressed by how he recovered after his poor start/cold tires.
Old 31 Mar 2019, 20:33 (Ref:3894537)   #12
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It has to be Hamilton. How can you vote for any driver who didn't win the race, I don't understand.

Oh, and he's British.
Old 31 Mar 2019, 21:42 (Ref:3894549)   #13
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Leclerc for me. By a country mile.
Old 31 Mar 2019, 21:43 (Ref:3894550)   #14
sparkione
Racer

England
Oxfordshire
sparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Norris. 12th at Melbourne and now 7th. It should have been Leclerc's day but I couldn't give him a sympathy vote.
Er, why? He did everything right the whole weekend and lost simply because of a technical failure. Just how much more does the man have to do to get your 'sympathy vote'?
Old 31 Mar 2019, 21:46 (Ref:3894551)   #15
sparkione
Racer

England
Oxfordshire
sparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
It has to be Hamilton. How can you vote for any driver who didn't win the race, I don't understand.

Oh, and he's British.
You are clearly beyond any meaningful help, and clearly retarded.
Old 31 Mar 2019, 21:51 (Ref:3894553)   #16
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
oh dear
Old 31 Mar 2019, 22:01 (Ref:3894555)   #17
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
oh dear
Often the highlight of an F1 weekend is seeing which member takes your post-race comments way too seriously.
Old 31 Mar 2019, 22:11 (Ref:3894556)   #18
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkione View Post
Bzzt.

Hello new member. Perhaps you need to actually look at the votes?

You're welcome

(And yes, I know...)
Old 31 Mar 2019, 22:26 (Ref:3894558)   #19
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Er, why? He did everything right the whole weekend and lost simply because of a technical failure. Just how much more does the man have to do to get your 'sympathy vote'?
Because, it's not a popularity contest.
Old 31 Mar 2019, 22:52 (Ref:3894565)   #20
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Because, it's not a popularity contest.
But it based on who did the best job.

That was Leclerc hands down.

Norris is doing a great job and i felt Albon would have been a contender for DOR if he'd not been held up by his teammate for ages mid race.
Old 1 Apr 2019, 00:15 (Ref:3894572)   #21
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post

Norris is doing a great job and i felt Albon would have been a contender for DOR if he'd not been held up by his teammate for ages mid race.
It's based on who one thinks did the best job.
Old 1 Apr 2019, 00:24 (Ref:3894573)   #22
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post

I based it on the title of the poll and I thought that was Norris, all things considered.
Old 1 Apr 2019, 06:30 (Ref:3894599)   #23
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Please remember our rules and attack the post, not the poster, or detect irony and don't.
Old 1 Apr 2019, 06:55 (Ref:3894602)   #24
F J Nedos
Veteran

Australia
Canberra
F J Nedos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Chuck has to get it. Put the McLaren somewhere it hasn't been in ages.

Mr Leclerc didn't get my vote as he stuffed the start royally. On another day where other cars were competitive, he would be flamed for losing so many positions at the start.
Old 1 Apr 2019, 07:58 (Ref:3894613)   #25
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Tis I, Le Clerc.

Because he's not French.