Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 17 Jul 2005, 19:28 (Ref:1357370)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A Strange Le Mans Request

This is a weird one.

Does anyone still have a garage rouge car park ticket from this year's Le Mans? (It has to be rouge and this year's).

If you have, are you willing to part with it?

Failing that, if someone does have one rescued from their windscreen and consigned to their memorabilia draw which they don't want to let go, would they be able to scan it and email it to me?

All sounds very daft, but, as always (well, often..... alright then, occasionally), there's method in my madness.....
Old 17 Jul 2005, 19:33 (Ref:1357374)   #2
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
My mates still got his in his window, but I think it's green. I'll check though...
Old 18 Jul 2005, 22:15 (Ref:1358140)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No one else?
Old 19 Jul 2005, 05:44 (Ref:1358281)   #4
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Didn't keep yours Ayse ?
Old 19 Jul 2005, 07:29 (Ref:1358329)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
No- there's the rub Fab - it was still in the hire car when I parted company from the other Tourists in Paris, unfortunately.

Never mind, it was just a thought.
Old 19 Jul 2005, 12:20 (Ref:1358539)   #6
JimW
Veteran

United Kingdom
Worcestershire, UK
JimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJimW should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Have you tried the organisers?

Jim
Old 19 Jul 2005, 17:49 (Ref:1358747)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I guess I could mail Francoise at the ACO, but I doubt they'll have hung on to any. I thought they were pretty well sold out anyway.......
Old 19 Jul 2005, 19:18 (Ref:1358792)   #8
jna
Racer

jna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This might sound daft, but I have actually seen somebody use an eBay auction entry as a 'wanted' advert. The one I saw was for a radio controlled car. Try one for the ticket.
Old 19 Jul 2005, 23:06 (Ref:1358920)   #9
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sorry Aysedasi for the first time in a few years we weren't in Rouge.

My levels of curiosity are quite high though
Old 20 Jul 2005, 08:48 (Ref:1359110)   #10
iucrmh
Racer

iucrmh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jna
This might sound daft, but I have actually seen somebody use an eBay auction entry as a 'wanted' advert. The one I saw was for a radio controlled car. Try one for the ticket.
ebay.co.uk actually have a section called "Want it Now" which I stumbled across last week. See the "Want it Now" link on their home page. Maybe that will help?
Old 20 Jul 2005, 11:57 (Ref:1359249)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I tried a Want it Now for something a while back. So long back in fact that I've forgotten what I wanted.......
Old 20 Jul 2005, 13:32 (Ref:1359334)   #12
marcosgt
Racer

England
UK
marcosgt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmarcosgt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll check my car, it's possible it's still lurking in their somewhere, but I think it's doubtful.

If I do have it, you are welcome to it.

Cheers.
Old 20 Jul 2005, 21:26 (Ref:1359676)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thanks very much - I now have one kind offer so things are looking good!
Old 20 Jul 2005, 22:18 (Ref:1359704)   #14
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
forgery, cough cough, ;-)
Old 21 Jul 2005, 05:37 (Ref:1359849)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
LOL. I'm sorted now guys, thanks very much.