Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 11 Mar 2002, 02:04 (Ref:232566)   #1
NASCAR_geM
Rookie

NASCAR_geM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote from Ray Evernham !!

It was quoted today that Ray Evernham said he would exchange three rule changes for a Jeff Gordon !!
Old 11 Mar 2002, 02:50 (Ref:232575)   #2
Lars
Veteran

United States
Junior Nation
Lars should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Megan...I'm glad your back. I don't want you to think I was trying to run you off this board & your always welcome here as long as you follow the rules you agreed to when you signed up. You are a very knowledgeable person & have a lot of insight into racing & I, or does anyone else want to discourage anyone from posting here. Please, just don't add anymore players...we know all of your players & it is not hard to figure them out when you add new ones.

I want to thank you for giving me your very caring thoughts in my time of trouble when one of my good friends had passed away...for that I thank you alot!!!

The only thing I ever told all the other moderators is all the antics that I saw at SCF. I told them that I had hoped you have changed because I know you can be a valuable contribitor to any forum that you are involved in as long as your not attacking the members for having their own opinions.

Megan, you have to remember an attack on Jeff Gordon is not a personal attack on you. My own daughter, my flesh and blood, is a huge fan of Jeff's...so I have spent a lot of my hard earned money buying #24 stuff even though I don't like him.

The 1st thing I told all the other mod's when I saw that you had signed up was to please help me keep an eye on you just because of what I saw at SCF since it was my 1st day on the job. I also told them flat out that I would put my personal feelings for you aside & I would give you the benefit of the doubt because i knew you could be a great contribitor to our forum. If you noticed, I treated you no differently than any others in this forum...Rosie included.

Last edited by Lars; 11 Mar 2002 at 04:33.
Old 11 Mar 2002, 03:12 (Ref:232580)   #3
NASCAR_geM
Rookie

This must be my lucky day !!

ROTFLMFAO !!! This is too much !! I too will forget all about those not so nice PM’s that we exchanged. I about fell over when I saw that you were a moderator in here. Maybe I should send everyone a copy of your posts to me, just so we all know how things transpired and got out of hand. Strange only some of us get banned though, isn’t it?

I fail to see where you get off saying that we shouldn’t invite more NASCAR fans to this forum though ?? Isn’t that the object of the site as far as the owners are concerned? The more hits the better ?? Why would anybody want to hang around a dull forum?

I will do you a big favor and but both you and that RoseWoman on ignore so we shouldn’t have any problems at all, okay? I really really thank you for putting your personal feelings for me aside . That’s mighty of you ! ROTF !!

SMH.. Takes all kinds to make the world turn, doesn’t it !! Looks like you have really made it big time becoming a mod. Congratulations !! LOL

Last edited by NASCAR_geM; 11 Mar 2002 at 03:15.
Old 11 Mar 2002, 03:34 (Ref:232585)   #4
Lars
Veteran

United States
Junior Nation
Remember...Billy the Kid. I never drew 1st, but I drew 1st blood...they call me the young guns.

Anyways, I never said anything about not inviting other ppl to enjoy our forum, but don't play us for fools. Your very easy to track. But since I offered you a peace offering and you think it's more quaint to spit it into my face...well I guess everything I told all the other mod's is true then...too bad, I know you would be a great asset to this forum but you want to make a mockery of what I said to you and to everyone else.

Megan, slap yourself in the head here!!! I'm giving you a frickin' chance, but you want to be a troll. I'm begging now...Man, after seeing how all these guys & gals that mod this site handle ppl like you..you don't stand a chance. They will kick your butt ten times faster than SCF will.
Old 11 Mar 2002, 03:51 (Ref:232590)   #5
Lars
Veteran

United States
Junior Nation
BTW Sweetie...this is going to be the last warning I offer you. I want you to be a member of this forum, but if you keep this up, I WILL ASK FOR A BAN. I don't see how anyone would disagree with me.

Please, do yourself and me a favour, BE COOL, we were Buds at 1st...remember?
Old 11 Mar 2002, 04:35 (Ref:232600)   #6
RaceFanStan
Veteran

United States
RaceFanStan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hmmmmmmmmmm, 3 rule changes for jeff gordon.
I wonder what how much Brooke would cost, LMAO.
To each his own I guess.
Old 11 Mar 2002, 08:09 (Ref:232638)   #7
Ax Slinger
Veteran

United States
The Lost Coast
Ax Slinger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It was quoted today by whom? That's what I want to know.
Old 11 Mar 2002, 11:33 (Ref:232738)   #8
NASCAR_geM
Rookie

Hello Tim B !! It was Jeff Hammond who said that in the pre-race show yesterday.
Old 12 Mar 2002, 15:09 (Ref:233603)   #9
Flintstone Flyer
Rookie

Flintstone Flyer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes Stan I am wondering the same thing!

Even if just for one night!
Old 13 Mar 2002, 00:29 (Ref:233932)   #10
Alchemist
Rookie

Alchemist should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Don't be too hard on the Nascar_gem........she is a real beauty, you know! She speaks the near-truth, if only I could get her to like the #8 a little more.
Old 13 Mar 2002, 01:16 (Ref:233949)   #11
NASCAR_geM
Rookie

Say HELLO to ALChemist everyone !!

All my rowdy friends are coming over tonight !! About time you get back into these NASCAR rooms AlChem... I've missed you...

Last edited by NASCAR_geM; 13 Mar 2002 at 01:22.