Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 15 Oct 2018, 15:12 (Ref:3856958)   #176
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I didn't watch. Only caught the last two laps on replay so I guess I did myself a favor.

I've made plenty of mentioning about how I can't stand pack racing, but if you're going to have it, might as well have at least 15 lead changes per lap. Dega and Daytona designs are no longer relevant to the cars that race on them, imho. Drastic changes are needed and it looks like they struck out here???
Old 22 Oct 2018, 01:55 (Ref:3858307)   #177
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Chase grabs his third win of the year in Kansas!
Old 22 Oct 2018, 18:31 (Ref:3858483)   #178
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
It really is a cork out of the bottle. He just drove that car on his line at his pace and didn't seem worried about a closing Kyle Busch. Talent and maturity, this boy will be a champion one day: heck, he could be champion this year even - I still don't agree with the playoff nonsense mind. In my book it really should be Harvick, Busch or Truex lifting the trophy come season end.
Old 28 Oct 2018, 22:16 (Ref:3859670)   #179
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sigh. It's a shame Truex didn't know what everyone else has known for years and years - there is NO point in racing Logano clean, because he will NEVER race you clean. Truex should've put the #22 in the wall when he had the chance.
Old 28 Oct 2018, 22:57 (Ref:3859679)   #180
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Yeah, I really don't like Logano one little bit. I don't approve of wrecking people on purpose in general, but Matt Kenseth shoving the little prick into the wall a few years back made me smile.
Old 7 Nov 2018, 18:43 (Ref:3861685)   #181
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Truex and Pearn to the #19 confirmed.

Busch, Hamlin, Truex = a strong line up. Even stronger if/ when Jones and the #20 crew settle in - he showed real promise in the #77 but hasn't looked particularly good this year IMO.
Old 9 Nov 2018, 15:16 (Ref:3861988)   #182
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Yeah, I really don't like Logano one little bit. I don't approve of wrecking people on purpose in general, but Matt Kenseth shoving the little prick into the wall a few years back made me smile.
Never liked Logano from day 1, he is an eyesore on a series already suffering with problems left and right. Not just saying that I cheer against him on the track every week. I mean he is somebody that i would be happy if he was no longer a racing driver and decided to retire early or race some other series.
Old 9 Nov 2018, 19:50 (Ref:3862040)   #183
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Does he have fans?
Old 9 Nov 2018, 22:10 (Ref:3862065)   #184
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
Does he have fans?
Yes. His mom and dad.
Old 9 Nov 2018, 22:52 (Ref:3862067)   #185
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Yes. His mom and dad.
Are you sure?
Old 10 Nov 2018, 00:04 (Ref:3862077)   #186
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Are you sure?

No.
Old 11 Nov 2018, 11:48 (Ref:3862371)   #187
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
How hard/ expensive would it be to get a rent-a-ride with one of the backmarking start & park teams for Miami?

Form an orderly queue to shove him in the wall!
Old 12 Nov 2018, 22:38 (Ref:3862907)   #188
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
If you haven't heard of Joe Rogan or his podcast, check this interview out with Dale Jr. Certainly enlightening about his reasons for retirement but also just a damn good interview.

https://youtu.be/_BTNmNpoAro
Old 13 Nov 2018, 14:18 (Ref:3863045)   #189
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
How hard/ expensive would it be to get a rent-a-ride with one of the backmarking start & park teams for Miami?

Form an orderly queue to shove him in the wall!
I've seen numbers thrown out as low as 50k and a few well under for a single race mid season on Racer in the past. But that was pre-franchise, pre-points loss and penalties for the intentional start & parks so I think things have changed
Old 14 Nov 2018, 22:23 (Ref:3863370)   #190
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
So who do we think will win?

I'm glad that the three guys who have been head and shoulders above the rest haven't been eliminated in this play off nonsense. Any one of the three would be a deserving champion.

So long as Logano doesn't win I'll be happy. Be nice for Truexs guys to sign off on a high; hoping they all land roles elsewhere. I think it'll be between Kevin and Kyle though; they've been really strong pretty much every weekend.
Old 18 Nov 2018, 23:31 (Ref:3864063)   #191
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.
Old 18 Nov 2018, 23:43 (Ref:3864064)   #192
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
The most polite thing I can say right now is that sucks.

Let's forget for a moment I dislike Logano: without this nonsense that NASCAR calls a playoff then we would have been looking at 4, 18 or 78 taking the title. Those boys and their crews dominated this year. Totally, nobody else had a look in.

Heck, it's such a great formula, maybe NFL or World Series or whoever must be queuing up to copy it... 🙄
Old 18 Nov 2018, 23:58 (Ref:3864067)   #193
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Logano ....
Old 19 Nov 2018, 00:01 (Ref:3864068)   #194
Cinghio44
Veteran

Italy
Abruzzo
Cinghio44 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lol he win the big one and he is champion! Last year was a disaster for Logano and things are completely changed one year later...incredible!

I think they all arrived with a good chance to win. Then it was a one shot and Logano got it
Old 19 Nov 2018, 00:59 (Ref:3864078)   #195
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Champion Sliced Doosh has a great ring to it.
Old 22 Nov 2018, 09:34 (Ref:3864941)   #196
Cinghio44
Veteran

Italy
Abruzzo
Cinghio44 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Playoff points
Kevin Harvick – 55
Kyle Busch – 55
Martin Truex Jr. – 38
Brad Keselowski – 25
Joey Logano – 20