Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 12 Apr 2018, 14:58 (Ref:3815041)   #1
Venom62
Rookie

Venom62 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
HANS Bolts

I have just bought a new Arai GP6S. This year I am only doing some karting, but bought this in case I want to do other categories in the future.

The helmet has holes to fit HANS bolts, but I don’t need these for karting. Is anyone aware of any ‘dummy’ bolts i can buy in place of actual HANS clips?
Old 13 Apr 2018, 08:25 (Ref:3815162)   #2
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It should have come with some rubber plugs to fill the holes. If it didn't, contact your retailer.

If you want some "dummy" posts you may as well buy real ones, they're only about thirty quid.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
Old 13 Apr 2018, 18:50 (Ref:3815257)   #3
Venom62
Rookie

Venom62 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheers. It doesn’t seem to have come with rubber plugs. Might just fork out for the real ones like you say.