Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Indycar Series

Old 30 Jun 2019, 23:02 (Ref:3915240)   #26
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
The IndyCar channel on YouTube has highlights and the full race is available here but the commentary is in Portuguese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV_k3zhnDOw
I started that last night but just couldn't get through it so I did the NBC SN replay
Old 30 Jun 2019, 23:12 (Ref:3915241)   #27
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
Yeah, after the first 5 races, I've been having to go with either Spanish or Portuguese commentary.

On the bright side, I've watched a number of TC/TC2000/TRV6 races, as well as a number of old F1 races with the Globo or Band commentary. I've also watched a fair bit of Super GT (prior to Nismo TV on YouTube), so I'm used to non-English broadcasts to some extent.

NBC doesn't seem to be making too many friends over in the IMSA camp, either.
Old 30 Jun 2019, 23:43 (Ref:3915245)   #28
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I started that last night but just couldn't get through it so I did the NBC SN replay
The Portuguese commentary can get a little too much but they certainly are enthusiastic. I usually watch it again, on YouTube because when streaming the race live, it can really buffer and sometimes I miss stuff.