Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 25 Jan 2019, 07:01 (Ref:3878457)   #196
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfaholic View Post
Thanks E.B. If I've got my time zone conversions correct that's a 18:45 GMT race start on Saturday and I'll just have to wait and see what sessions are live streamed.
Seems right to me..... we are 11 hours ahead of UK, 10 ahead pf CET.
Junior Member - The Great Bauble's SOF Club. Member #4
Old 26 Jan 2019, 12:46 (Ref:3878787)   #197
V8 Fireworks
Veteran

V8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtpanorama View Post
BMW in with 2 factory M8's
It's still the M6 in GT3.

It's strange the Supercars champ McLaughlin is not appearing anywhere in the field!?
Old 26 Jan 2019, 22:48 (Ref:3879202)   #198
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrich07 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrich07 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrich07 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
2019 Liqui Moly Bathurst 12 Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Fireworks View Post
It's still the M6 in GT3.

It's strange the Supercars champ McLaughlin is not appearing anywhere in the field!?

Itís not strange at all Maybe he just wants the time off before defending his title.

As good as it is to see Supercars drivers in the field the main draw for me is seeing who comes from overseas and how they fare. Drivers like Markus Winkelhock are always great to watch.

Looking forward to the event as always.
Old 27 Jan 2019, 00:58 (Ref:3879280)   #199
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
He potentially might have a contract that precludes it too.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Old 27 Jan 2019, 19:15 (Ref:3880031)   #200
mayhem
Veteran

Aruba
On that Island in LOST.
mayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Isnt he planning a wedding??
Old 29 Jan 2019, 02:54 (Ref:3880339)   #201
McLaren Oz
Rookie

McLaren Oz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Really looking forward to the weekend and the race. Does anyone have any info on the Ginetta entries or any entry lists for the support classes? Thanks 👍
Old 29 Jan 2019, 10:22 (Ref:3880390)   #202
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
E.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren Oz View Post
Really looking forward to the weekend and the race. Does anyone have any info on the Ginetta entries or any entry lists for the support classes? Thanks 👍
Re the Ginettas, 2 cars entered, but drivers still to be confirmed.
I seem to remember that three were entered on the original entry list, but 2 is what is showing now.

https://www.bathurst12hour.com.au/ra...rmation/entry/

Original entry list: https://www.bathurst12hour.com.au/ne...ctory-in-2019/
Old 30 Jan 2019, 14:03 (Ref:3880683)   #203
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMaskedRacer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
As a fan watching the race on TV, I think the Bathurt 12 hours has let us down the last few years. It has all the makings to be a spectacle, but the frequency of the safety cars just kills it.

Maybe the smaller grid size and that its mostly GT3 cars will help. I saw the pictures that Graham is posting on DSC. The grid looks fantastic aside from that hideous Target looking livery on the Lambo.
Old 31 Jan 2019, 02:30 (Ref:3880803)   #204
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
I thought streaming started already with the first support races but apparently not. Maybe friday (local time) then with the first main event practice.

https://www.bathurst12hour.com.au/streams-tv/
Old 31 Jan 2019, 02:34 (Ref:3880804)   #205
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
Maybe the smaller grid size and that its mostly GT3 cars will help. I saw the pictures that Graham is posting on DSC. The grid looks fantastic aside from that hideous Target looking livery on the Lambo.
It is either sponsored by BASF or a retro livery.

Old 31 Jan 2019, 03:09 (Ref:3880807)   #206
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren Oz View Post
Does anyone have any info on the Ginetta entries ....? Thanks ��
An update re Ginetta from my previous post.

Ginetta Australia has withdrawn another one of its entries, leaving just the one G55 to be driven by Brad Schumacher, Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge round winner Jimmy Vernon and former Supercars racer, Karl Reindler.

Entry thus down to 40 cars
Old 31 Jan 2019, 03:14 (Ref:3880808)   #207
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
A 54 page preview /programme (with pics) of the event in .pdf here: https://media.speedcafe.com/wp-conte...rGuide2019.pdf
Old 31 Jan 2019, 10:58 (Ref:3880863)   #208
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
I thought streaming started already with the first support races but apparently not. Maybe friday (local time) then with the first main event practice.

https://www.bathurst12hour.com.au/streams-tv/
I always love the support races. Hope I can watch all this weekend. We'll have to see what family time brings about...
Old 31 Jan 2019, 11:00 (Ref:3880864)   #209
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
It is either sponsored by BASF or a retro livery.

I think it looks fantastic!!
Old 31 Jan 2019, 12:45 (Ref:3880884)   #210
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Really for my benefit but for those on the Right Coast of the US, below is the schedule w/ local times. Of course, there's support series in between which I hope I can get a stream of...

Jan 31
4:45 PM - Bathurst 12h practice
7:05 PM - Bathurst 12h practice
11:10 PM - Bathurst 12h practice
Feb 01
4:30 PM - Bathurst 12h practice
7:15 PM - Bathurst 12h qualifying
Feb 02
12:30 AM - Bathurst 12h top 10 shootout
1:00 PM - Countdown to Green
1:35 PM - Bathurst 12h

If your browser is setup correctly, the RLM main page should show local times: