Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 4 Apr 2001, 07:56 (Ref:77186)   #1
renaultbel
Racer

renaultbel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

We all know that Raikkonen was given a Super license for 4 Race's and we allready have finished 3 race's. so I think we allready could say if he is going to keep his Super license ore not.

What do you think about it is he going to keep it ?
He allready have taken a point in the first race and also he is driving good foor a rookie with only 26 car race's so I would give them to him for the rest of the year ?
Old 4 Apr 2001, 15:40 (Ref:77310)   #2
Jeanburrasca81
Racer

Jeanburrasca81 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think there isn't any doubt about Kimi keeping his super license....there are others like RB who should rather loose theirs before Kimi...I can't remember any crash with other drivers he could have caused...so really...no doubt...we'll see him in F1 for many years i hope.
Old 4 Apr 2001, 16:51 (Ref:77357)   #3
TeddyG
Veteran

Bermuda
Currently New Zealand
TeddyG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have to admit I was quite ticked off that this young kid without much experience was allowed to race in F1 but he has proved himself and should keep his licence. However I think that from now on the FIA should impose a rule that states a minimum number of races that must be compleated at a high level of racing (Indy, F3000, ect.) with a certain amount of success before a driver is allowed to race in F1. The drivers that are in F1 have worked damn hard to get where they are and are supposed to be the best of the best in motorsports. If I was a veteran F1 driver like Coultard or JV I would be a little ****ed off seeing these kids get a free ticket into F1. Let's keep F1 exclusively for the best of the best!

Oh and by the way I think Rubinho should get the boot!
Old 4 Apr 2001, 20:38 (Ref:77445)   #4
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'll tell you what. I don't care if they don't have the money to improve the car. I don't care if Peter Sauber is bald and Swiss and I don't care about the **** drivers they have employed before!
Bravo to a guy who trusts his whole operation on two fairly unproven drivers who have turned things round for him quite magnificently.
Kimi should have been given a licence in Australia as Brundle said. THe guy is dynamite and all the testing he did certainly helped him.
How has Peter been so **** for so long when he has shown real management skill this year?
Old 4 Apr 2001, 21:22 (Ref:77460)   #5
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
KIMI IS THE MAN!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

Kimi should indeed have been granted his super license following Australia - whilst the likes of Barrichello need theirs removing...