Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 30 Nov 2018, 19:16 (Ref:3867093)   #51
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
My BB has been unopened for years. Even at race meetings I just search online on my phone.

MSUK has to do something and pretty soon. They are gambling with karting, if it goes wrong they'll lose it. Then it won't be long before car racing starts to follow. There's very little added value in a "governing body" unless they can pull something out of the hat. Maybe Vnuk?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Old 1 Dec 2018, 23:08 (Ref:3867338)   #52
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Morgan View Post
If you look at the spines of your collection of Blue Books you'll see that the price has increased by £1 every year in recent times.

Looking at it that way (declining % inflation) one could see the ever reducing value of the price increases and a huge positive result!

I'm tempted to join just for that experience.

Everything else I have to deal with seems to be heading in the opposite direction.