9 0 0%
10 0 0%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 30 Mar 2008, 18:27 (Ref:2165362)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate Grand Prix Of Malaysia 2008

Here it goes... to keep up with the championship !!
Old 30 Mar 2008, 21:46 (Ref:2165572)   #2
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Pants - 2
Old 30 Mar 2008, 22:11 (Ref:2165607)   #3
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Slightly better than that... 3
Old 30 Mar 2008, 22:13 (Ref:2165609)   #4
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I am going for 'pi'.
Old 30 Mar 2008, 23:11 (Ref:2165661)   #5
mjstallard
Veteran

England
London
mjstallard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was feeling generous and gave it a '5'. Mainly due to watching it after very little sleep and with a hangover - I trust it was a crappy race, but I was in no way fit to watch it at that hour
Old 30 Mar 2008, 23:31 (Ref:2165674)   #6
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
I didn`t find it as terrible as many, but it certainly wasn`t particularly outstanding.

4 for me.
Old 30 Mar 2008, 23:44 (Ref:2165678)   #7
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
I gave it a "five" Who was that woman on British TV who gave every artist on the show a score of five?..... Excuse the flashback to my childhood!
Old 30 Mar 2008, 23:55 (Ref:2165688)   #8
Red Bulldog
Racer

Canada
Beaver Bank, NS
Red Bulldog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith
I gave it a "five" Who was that woman on British TV who gave every artist on the show a score of five?..... Excuse the flashback to my childhood!
It's on the tip of my tongue - "brummie" girl
I gave it 6
Old 31 Mar 2008, 00:06 (Ref:2165698)   #9
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
There you are Red...She was indeed a Brummie!
Old 31 Mar 2008, 00:38 (Ref:2165718)   #10
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
I gave it four.I would have given it three,but there were some good drives in there.This race needs rain!
Old 31 Mar 2008, 00:54 (Ref:2165724)   #11
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
How about some lights? We can arrange those for you!
Old 31 Mar 2008, 01:06 (Ref:2165730)   #12
Steevp
Racer

England
Cambridge
Steevp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I too gave it foive... like Janice Nicholls..
Old 31 Mar 2008, 01:06 (Ref:2165731)   #13
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Oh here we go again !!!!
Old 31 Mar 2008, 01:07 (Ref:2165732)   #14
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Lights are on the cards anyway.

I don't think that they'll mix with water too well.
Old 31 Mar 2008, 01:08 (Ref:2165733)   #15
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steevp
I too gave it foive... like Janice Nicholls..

That was the woman "brilliant"...
Old 31 Mar 2008, 08:52 (Ref:2165917)   #16
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
I'm being more generous than you lot...I gave it a 6. Not sure why, but there seemed to be enough going on to keep me interested, and it was always going to be a bit of an anti-climax after Australia. I wouldn't be happy if the entire season was like that, but I've seen much worse.
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Old 31 Mar 2008, 09:20 (Ref:2165945)   #17
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralf's Girl
I wouldn't be happy if the entire season was like that, but I've seen much worse.
There are still quite a few potential 'Snoreathons' coming up.Bahrain usually isn't too bad,but the 'atmosphere' there,leads you to believe that no one actually bothered to turn up!
Old 31 Mar 2008, 11:28 (Ref:2166056)   #18
NPP
Racer

Germany
Germany and UK
NPP should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I gave it a 6 as well - sure it wasn't the most interesting of races, but without TC, even just watching the cars go round and round becomes so much more interesting again

NPP
Old 31 Mar 2008, 11:53 (Ref:2166085)   #19
Dr Venom
Racer

Dr Venom should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
boring.........
Old 31 Mar 2008, 15:14 (Ref:2166210)   #20
Jimmy Magnusson
Veteran

Sweden
Jimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJimmy Magnusson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
3... Massa's spin was one of the few highlights.
Old 31 Mar 2008, 17:48 (Ref:2166323)   #21
Kai
Racer

United States
San Francisco
Kai has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I fell asleep...

Old 31 Mar 2008, 18:08 (Ref:2166331)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I did too. I've given it 4 and I consider that pretty generous.......
Old 31 Mar 2008, 18:47 (Ref:2166357)   #23
koper
Veteran

Poland
Tychy(PL)
koper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridkoper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
6 for me...I just can't say that the race is boring as long as Robert is on track
Old 31 Mar 2008, 19:14 (Ref:2166384)   #24
Chiefy
Veteran

Germany
Cottbus, Germany.
Chiefy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I feel like I might've said this a lot already but I'd still give it a six. It had some overtaking, some off-road stunts, some genuine battles and I reiterate, one last time, that there'll definitely be worse races. At the end of the season you'll all look back on this one and think it wasn't so bad afterall!
Old 31 Mar 2008, 20:47 (Ref:2166463)   #25
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefy
At the end of the season you'll all look back on this one and think it wasn't so bad afterall!
I hope not!!

4/10 from me. I probably would have given it a higher score if it didn't have the drama from Melbourne to live up to.