Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 28 May 2017, 22:41 (Ref:3736987)   #26
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Sometimes people only think they know what they want. That's my problem with surveys.

See my sig for details.
Old 29 May 2017, 15:34 (Ref:3737158)   #27
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Why should Formula 1 be about the highest levels pf technology? It's a SPORT when you get down to basics.

I am sure there are better ways of hitting a ball across a net than some bloke/bird banging it with a stick, and surely kicking a ball is pretty crude when you could use a cannon?
Knocking a ball around a field with a lump of wood could surely be done better by a gun?

No, cars should be designed to be hard to drive on circuits that punish mistakes, too much safety means almost any plonker with enough money can drive an F1 car, with no need to worry about hurting himself.

As it should say on the back of the ticket "Motor Sport used to be dangerous."

Bauble self proclaimed Old Git.
Old 29 May 2017, 20:23 (Ref:3737220)   #28
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Quote:
• The percentage of fans describing Formula 1 as ‘exciting’ nearly tripled between 2015 to 2017
Good to see 3 people still find it exciting.
Old 29 May 2017, 20:48 (Ref:3737230)   #29
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
They are probably from of the remotest of the 194 countries that they received a response from. Where they have nothing really exciting to judge against.
Old 29 May 2017, 20:52 (Ref:3737233)   #30
AdrianM
Racer

AdrianM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What I find interesting is that Hamilton was way down in the 2015 survey but is way up in the latest one. I'd be interested to see how they checked for duplicate submissions.
Old 30 May 2017, 13:00 (Ref:3737371)   #31
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
I started to fill it in but some questions I didn't have an answer to, and it wouldn't let me do that. So I closed it.

First year university psychology students are taught questionnaire design and the pitfalls of leading the test subject. All it does is proves your own bias
Is this what the results show?